CS bicycles and cyclist thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels kinda interested. But my roadbike's wheel is currently under repair. They told me that they need to import frame from Indonesia in order to replace it. And the pricing and accommodation is kinda... Err... You know what i mean..

Cheers :D

I have no issue with the "De" in the name of the tours but they do sound cheesy ha! I'm not that fast so I signed up for the recreational stage1,2,3 cat. The price is kinda ex IMO but I'm going there for the experience and I treat it as a holiday :)

just hate the use of 'de' in these tour races

why cant they just do Tour of Langkawi or Tour of Bintan

Can't agree more. Sounds very cheap and trying too hard.
Tour of Langkawi or Tour of Bintan sounds right

Anyone has experience with the Saris Bone racks?
Intending to get one to ferry my 2 GTs around.
Saw Saris Bone 2 selling for $165 or $180 at Hup Leong.
Any other places with better pricings? :)

Anyone has experience with the Saris Bone racks?
Intending to get one to ferry my 2 GTs around.
Saw Saris Bone 2 selling for $165 or $180 at Hup Leong.
Any other places with better pricings? :)

Chapter to Cycle (C2C) in AMK.
Blk 451, Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, #01-1761, Singapore 560451
Tel/Fax : 64527168
Email : chapter2cycle@yahoo.com

Mon - Fri : 10.30am - 7.30pm
Sat : 11am - 6.30pm
Sun & puplic holiday : Off

Wah isn't it kinda cumbersome (and heavy) to actually carry a sling bag as u cycle?

Haha trust me....I cycled 40km with my DSLR! :D

Can share how you carry DSLR & lense on bike? Thank.

Would anyone happen to know which MTB I can get with a budget of around $400, besides the Polygon bikes?

It is going to be used for casual riding on the road and as an alternative mode of transportation to and from my workplace, which is about 3 km away.

I am about 1.7 m tall.

Thanks in advance.

Forget about Polygon.:thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

just hate the use of 'de' in these tour races

why cant they just do Tour of Langkawi or Tour of Bintan

UCI sanctioned... that's Union Cycliste Internationale.

Then again, of the three Grand Tours, neither the Veulta a Espana nor Giro d'Italia has the french word in it :bsmilie:

I love leisure cycling.. any recommendation for a bike easy for me?
say budget about $500? :sweat:

I love leisure cycling.. any recommendation for a bike easy for me?
say budget about $500? :sweat:

Leisure no need so ex.

Simple one of 150-200 I think is good enough. Put 1 basket in front, can keep the camera inside.

But can still cycle in style :)

any brand or model that is good for this range? :lovegrin:

I suggest you go to the start of the thread, Hiap Guan Metals in Tagore Lane sells the Raleigh series at a very decent price.

Cheers.

So far 7 cyclists got run dn on singapore roads by inconsiderate drivers bet Jan to May. WOw so dangerous on the roads.

Myself had met 2 inconsiderate drivers in 1 month! One, a lady SUV driver overtook me & suddenly made a left turn, causing me to brake hard to avoid hitting her vehicle. Another day, I turn into a small lane, which is only about 20m long......sensing no car behind, i took more space on the lane without realizing that a BMW 7 was behind.....so after we both turned right, the BMW overtook me & the as###le jam on his accelerator & took off. I only delay him for a few seconds and he already got impatient.

It seemed like most of the inconsiderate drivers are those owning luxurious cars. I have met a few , either Mercedes.BMW...Tonight the Mercedes refuse to slow down when the traffic light turns red at cycle path connector at ECP. On way back, chased by a pack of dogs..not my day :(

It seemed like most of the inconsiderate drivers are those owning luxurious cars. I have met a few , either Mercedes.BMW...Tonight the Mercedes refuse to slow down when the traffic light turns red at cycle path connector at ECP. On way back, chased by a pack of dogs..not my day :(

not just luxury cars, big trucks from construction sites also. I lodged a police report cos a driver tried to run me off the road, when there wasnt any lane for me to go to. The cops asked me to give them proof such as picture. I'm sure I'd have time to whip out my cam and take a pic of that driver in the oversized truck, while trying my best to pedal out of harm's way. Just that I didnt have my camera with me.

Does anyone here ride a recumbent? Either 2-wheeler or 3-wheeler?

Status
Not open for further replies.