CS Aviation Gallery (passenger, military, private aircraft welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here a chopper shot..hope you dont mind ;p

DSC_0079Ps.jpg
[/IMG]

Adrian said:

DSC_0079Ps.jpg
[/IMG]

Choppers are good bring them on too. :D

r32 - Love that deep red and the nose art. Is there an official name or other lingo for nose art? :dunno:

Adrian said:

DSC_0079Ps.jpg

Eurocopter Super Puma AS332 / Cougar AS532 :think:

Klose said:
I think that's a SuperPuma. Cougar seems to have a slightly boxy wheelhousing and the cabin/fuselage is longer.

singapurasteve said:
That sounds good, I could always use someone to give me some pointers. :thumbsup: Unfortunately my schedule on Saturday is a bit tight in the morning, and I would have to leave by 10am. I think I'll give it a try and get there around 8 - 8:30 and see what it's like. Maybe I'll get a few decent shots before I have to leave at 10am. :think:
ok..sure....drop me a PM anytime.;)

I haven't been accepted on airliners.net yet too. Below couple of my shots

Taken at East Coast park.

Changi Terminal 1

Drudkh said:
I think that's a SuperPuma. Cougar seems to have a slightly boxy wheelhousing and the cabin/fuselage is longer.

It's the super puma but either way it's has the same airframe :bsmilie:

lhjz said:
here's one to share.
7shots stitched

Pano.jpg

Especially like this shot. :thumbsup:

Here a couple more from Seattle.

alaska737.jpg

Alaska Airlines 737; Seattle, Washington, USA

kenair.jpg

Kenmore Air (aircraft unknown); Lake Union, Seattle, Washington, USA

lhjz said:
here's one to share.
7shots stitched
Pano.jpg

]

WOAH. Nice capture lhjz. :thumbsup:

Klose said:

aircraft 220, white antennaes. its a AS332M (SP)

Drudkh said:

they both have the same airframe. The aircraft purchased are the "long" versions already, so there isn't any longer or shorter airframe within the SP community.

The only way you know its a puma or cougar is by its antennaes, the material of the horizontal stabiliser or the aircraft number.

the difference between a puma and a cougar internally would be the M engine and the M1 engine, improved avionics on the cougar, slight changes in the airframe side like position of jettison handles etc etc.

I am super noob in Photography..these are mine taken from Gallery, Changi Airport Terminal 1

Plane2.jpg

Plane1.jpg

kopiosatu said:
they both have the same airframe. The aircraft purchased are the "long" versions already, so there isn't any longer or shorter airframe within the SP community.

The only way you know its a puma or cougar is by its antennaes, the material of the horizontal stabiliser or the aircraft number.

the difference between a puma and a cougar internally would be the M engine and the M1 engine, improved avionics on the cougar, slight changes in the airframe side like position of jettison handles etc etc.
Thanks for the info! :D

There is a magenta cast in your pictures, and the images don't look crisp. Was it hazy?

I think they seem a tad oversaturated.

r32 said:
There is a magenta cast in your pictures, and the images don't look crisp. Was it hazy?

very hazy :bigeyes:

Terence said:
I think they seem a tad oversaturated.

hmm think i will pp again for better results :)

Status
Not open for further replies.