.: Crystal Kam:: TW :.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number 2 and 3 is absolutely beautiful! She looks like a pure, white angel in those pictures :)

I simply adore her stunning eyes! Don't mind me asking, but are her lashes real or did she stick falsies for the shoot? :p

Number 2 and 3 is absolutely beautiful! She looks like a pure, white angel in those pictures :)

I simply adore her stunning eyes! Don't mind me asking, but are her lashes real or did she stick falsies for the shoot? :p

thanks for your comments. ^^

I believe she was using fake eye lashes... most model use them for all shoots.~~;p

Nothing much to say..

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:lovegrin::lovegrin:

Such beautiful girl no one support how can..?

& the lovely photography..

Upzz for you and the beautiful crystal again.. ;)

Such beautiful girl no one support how can..?

& the lovely photography..

Upzz for you and the beautiful crystal again.. ;)

thanks for upz bro... haha i guess they are getting bored of HK models Or bored of my photos...;p

such a lovely lady. Love #2 and #3. :thumbsup:

basically alright.

For #2, since it is quite close up you can further improve by DI away stray hairs, and get the model to look slightly to her right so that the catch light is better, and then DI brighten the catch light and her eyes will come to life le :thumbsup:

almost forgot, the MUA should do something about her eye brow as it is not neat and trim so some DI darkening should make it look fuller and neat. :)

basically alright.

For #2, since it is quite close up you can further improve by DI away stray hairs, and get the model to look slightly to her right so that the catch light is better, and then DI brighten the catch light and her eyes will come to life le :thumbsup:

almost forgot, the MUA should do something about her eye brow as it is not neat and trim so some DI darkening should make it look fuller and neat. :)

thanks man.. I really appreciate your comments.. its been so long since I receive some constructive comments that points out my errors and helps me improve.. ^^

Very well taken images of a lovely model. :)

The outfits, makeup and setup looks great..

:lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.