CRUMPLER bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats weird.. i was there just last sat, and was actually looking for a 7mill home, but they had no stock and said stocks would be arriving in about 3-4 weeks..

but i tried the 6 mil home and it could fit my camera mounted with a 85mm, a 70-200telephoto, a midrange zoom and a small prime, plus flash... so figured thats about as much lenses as i would ever carry to a shoot, so just bought that...

Wow u carry so much stuff??? Hope u dont' have any back problems carrying all that...I would recommend a backpack :)

jdredd said:
thats weird.. i was there just last sat, and was actually looking for a 7mill home, but they had no stock and said stocks would be arriving in about 3-4 weeks..

but i tried the 6 mil home and it could fit my camera mounted with a 85mm, a 70-200telephoto, a midrange zoom and a small prime, plus flash... so figured thats about as much lenses as i would ever carry to a shoot, so just bought that...

Hi...
How much u buy for 6 million home? Thanks...

6 Million Dollar Home (Wheelock June 2006) $144 inc GST

Benjymocha said:
6 Million Dollar Home (Wheelock June 2006) $144 inc GST

What about the price at TK photo for 6 Million Dollar Home, Anyone know? THanks...

kctan1024 said:
What about the price at TK photo for 6 Million Dollar Home, Anyone know? THanks...

got a quoted today, 6 mil at $130 n 5 mil at $90.

wedgehammer said:
not true ah, just got the 7 million dolla bag for $135... actually i was going to bargain to 130 as listed in previous posts, but i thought he said 125 so i didnt bargain further hahaha... i only realized my mistake when i had to key in my nets pin and saw the 135 price haha stupid me, should haf listened closely to what he said hahaha
where u get 7 mil for $135?

and paragon what address?

I am interested too. Where did u get the price of 135 for 7 milliion bag? Is it on sale? Thanks :)

i saw the 7mil home, its quite small, 6mil even smaller. i got a barney rustle blanket and some bubblewrap instead.

jackas_hero said:
i saw the 7mil home, its quite small, 6mil even smaller. i got a barney rustle blanket and some bubblewrap instead.

Do u carry a lot of stuff? 7 million is enough to carry 4 lenses ( or 3 lenses + 1 flash) + 1 lens mounted on body. Still have side pouches to put filters, cleaning cloth/tissue etc. Only short coming for me is no place to tie up a tripod, but I use a tripod bag for that instead:)

Hi there

Anyone knows the latest pricing for 'The Sinking Barge', 'The Customary Barge' and 'Considerable Embarrassment'?

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys

I just went to Wheelock to check out the pricing.

The Part and Parcel : S$196
The Horseman : S$216
The Sinking Barge : S$209
The Customary Barge : S$242

Cheers!

anyone knows if there is warranty for crumpler bags if the stitches came loose

Prices from Wheelock Place:

The Keystone - $259
The Whiskey & Cox - $279
The Karachi Outpost - $299

Got my 6 Million Dollar Home yesterday at Wheelock for $144 (incl. GST).
Hope it will help me bring 6 million dollars home too. :bsmilie:

erm...i got my Karachi outpost for 250 at john 3.16....you can go to either Tk photo or John 3:16 and get cheaper crumpler bags.

hi guys, do u think 2 months old 6 million home selling at $85 is worth to buy?
any bro/sis can share the dimension of the 6m?

Any 6m users can let me know whether it can fits 1 Canon 1D body , 16-35mm and 70-200mm f4 lens , 550EX flash plus 2 extra 1D batteries ?
Thanks a lot !

Status
Not open for further replies.