Crossing Bridges 13 - Taiwan

CrossingBridges

Staff member
May 20, 2016
Welcome to the 13th edition of Crossing Bridges which will take place over 9 days from Friday 28 October to Saturday 5 November

Photography communities from 9 Asian countries will be sending representatives for this annual gathering ... The program outline is listed below

The participating countries are Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Taiwan , China, Sri Lanka and South Korea

Please note that although we'll be doing a lot of shooting, the aim of each Crossing Bridges trip annually is creating friendships and building bridges of friendships amongst Photographers from different cultural and national backgrounds

You are required to have the following:
  1. A cheerful open attitude towards Friend-making
  2. Able to do with little sleep
  3. Not fussy with food (non-pork , non-beef and veggie diets are ok)
  4. Can put up with clean but simple accommodations
  5. Can put up with snorers
  6. Willing to commit to photo sharing sessions and/or a photo exhibition

The cost of the trip (LAND ONLY) is S$840 which includes accommodations , transport, all meals and all logistics support

Those who are keen please PM/Email CrossingBridges for shortlisting WITH YOUR EMAIL and mobile number .... 15 slots are available to Singapore

Once shortlisted you will be asked to provide other personal details for registration

Once shortlisted you will be asked to transfer the participation fee of S$840

You are responsible for buying your own plane tickets . Through meetings we'll normally suggest certain airlines and flight timings so as to go in 1 or 2 groups

• 10/28 wellcome reception
  • 10/29 wellcome reception, and special tour in Taipei city
  • 10/30 1st day: The Japanese architectures in Taipei. Opening banquet
  • 10/31 2nd day: The President Villa, models shooting in Chiang Kai Sek Memorial Hall
  • 11/1 3rd day: The dutch and England architectures in Danshuei. Sunset shooting in Fisherman's Wharf
  • 11/2 4th day: Yangmingshan National Park and Yehliu Geopark
  • 11/3 5th day: Traditional Taiwanese arts in Yilan
  • 11/4 6th day: Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village at Sun Moon Lake (including sunrise shooting)
  • 11/5 7th day: Roundhouse in Changhua(including shooting steam locomotive) and Traditional Chinese architectures in Lukang, Closing ceremony

Last edited:
Hello I am keen to join CB 13. My name is JW (William) Teo, My contact is 81280500. Email is jwwilliamteo@gmail.com Pls acknowledge my application. May 21,2016. 12:36 am

The trip cost covers Lodging FROM 29 Oct onwards

If we arrive on 28 October or earlier, we are responsible for our own lodging costs then

Keep the registrations coming