Credit card that you use the most and why

mainly use POSB Everyday Card due to the Watson's, Carrefour and Petrol rebates. Everyday card is good for purchases during IT fairs as the Carrefour booth at these fair will also give u 5% off! :thumbsup:

DBS AMEX only.

Don't use UOB cards as they send lawyer letters if u are late in your payment, even if u have been their loyal customer for 10 years.
See this: Link

Last edited:
u all dunno that this card need to pay $180 yearly fees after first year? they dun wavie the fees, unless u trade in some miles u acrued.

I use a seldom used RBS switch. Mainly cos i use it to pay for taxi bills without incurring the admin fees and plus have priority book for cabs.
Other than that, i dun support credit cards, have only like POSB everyday card due to 3% at wastson and 5% at carrefour...esp when u buy laptop from there.

there is also one thing you dun know.

i dun mind paying $180 cos it comes with 10,000 miles points. And thats equivalent to $8333 in spending! :)

Last edited:

i dun mind paying $180 cos it comes with 10,000 miles points. And thats equivalent to $8333 in spending! :)

WOW, that is amazing... and where does 10 000 miles flies u too?

wow, that is amazing. and where does 10 00 miles flies u too?

wow, that is amazing. and where does 10 00 miles flies u too?

it doesn't goes anywhere, min is 30,000 or 35,000 (to nearby destinations) i think.

anyway my plan is to store and accumulate for like 3-5 years, then i get myself a return air ticket to US. :bsmilie:

anyway i already clocked 7k plus miles points since i got it in jan... :x

POSB Everyday card. Not just cash back from carrefour but also from SPC/Starhub/Waston which I find very useful.

Everyday card oso. Its an 'unglam' card but I use most cause of cashback for use in Watson.:)