:: cow girl :: shot on the day that wasn't right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazer

Nov 6, 2003
sg
www.jazerstudio.com
Hello boys and girls,

another of me moody pics, but this turned out quite glamour and pretty.. I took this on a day where nothing turned out right. My grandad just passed away, i screwed up the thank you cards ( by putting "god bless" instead of "God Bless" imagine God with a small "g" ) 2 of my models went MIA. One of the other models broke up with their boyfriend on the same day, got another one's friend almost committed suicide.... n I still managed to make something pretty ...

hmmm... anyway critics and comments are welcome.

Juli02.jpg

RuthBaby said:
do u happen to propose this pic as semi nude?
i like e feel.. but i wanna see her face

deepest condolence

i have pics with her face .. but somehow this added alot to the mystery ..

Heartfelt thanks. I'm actually just stepping out to Sg Casket. :bheart:

AReality said:
Do I see some light coloured spots on the top left, & centre bottom right?

yes u do, lens flare from the back left light. i thought it added to the feel too , so i didn't remove it.. U know something like Kylie Minogue's covers .. i little disco .. a little dark .. cheers

yeah is a nice one, :thumbsup: can you crop a top half and show me the effect from waist onwards.

Hey man.. sorry to hear about your Granddad.. God will comfort your family. My deepest condolences.

this is what I'm talking about... this is a great shot :thumbsup: nice going James.. despite the situation you were in, you still transcend thru the emotions and presented them into this shot..

Can I have a 10R for this pls?? Serious.

hey dude, my deepest condolences on what happen. anyway life have to go on no matter what the circumstances.

in fact, you did pretty well with the shot despite what happen. pretty interesting amulate the model was wearing. i like the mood of the pic, but would have prefered the model showing a bit of her face, from the side perhaps. overall a :thumbsup: shot. keep it up dude.

I like the emotion your shot evokes. Gritty yet enough sensuality evoked.

Missed something. I like the light fall-off from the waist downwards. Eyes are drawn to upper body. Talking about using light to focus attention. Well executed.

Hey thanks boys and girls .. making an image and it being liked is all i need right now. Makes its all worth while.

Ruth, D , Art , heartfelt thanks .. it was quite surreal man, i just saw him and now's he gone. I'm officially grand parent less, but oddly enough I'm happy that his pain ended . Just to share ..

OT OT OT ... its just to share . Okay , he was like in pain all of last week, u could see he was struggling to live. He really didn't want to give up and he is a very traditional Chinese man, so Christianity is a obscure concept to him. But on his dying day my aunt ( his eldest daughter ) asked if he would like to be baptised and he said yes ( signalled her by squeezing her hand ). The elder came down and asked him: " would u like to be baptised and accept the lord as your saviour" And he said yes. After he was baptised .. u could see that he was calmer , safer , very much at peace. 5 hours later he passed on to heaven peacefully. God bless his soul.

cucu, will do up a tighter crop and see how it goes.

thanks reachme, glad u like it.

art, more face har .. sorry neber chio u for this shoot.. too last min liao dun dare invite anybody.. cos my models are *ahem* let's just say that being on time is an obscure concept. they really make u :sweat:

D, wah serious bo .. haha thanks for the kind words of encouragement, n glad u like it means alot to me.

sequitur, thanks for the PM.

Jazer said:
Hey thanks boys and girls .. making an image and it being liked is all i need right now. Makes its all worth while.

Ruth, D , Art , heartfelt thanks .. it was quite surreal man, i just saw him and now's he gone. I'm officially grand parent less, but oddly enough I'm happy that his pain ended . Just to share ..

OT OT OT ... its just to share . Okay , he was like in pain all of last week, u could see he was struggling to live. He really didn't want to give up and he is a very traditional Chinese man, so Christianity is a obscure concept to him. But on his dying day my aunt ( his eldest daughter ) asked if he would like to be baptised and he said yes ( signalled her by squeezing her hand ). The elder came down and asked him: " would u like to be baptised and accept the lord as your saviour" And he said yes. After he was baptised .. u could see that he was calmer , safer , very much at peace. 5 hours later he passed on to heaven peacefully. God bless his soul.

cucu, will do up a tighter crop and see how it goes.

thanks reachme, glad u like it.

art, more face har .. sorry neber chio u for this shoot.. too last min liao dun dare invite anybody.. cos my models are *ahem* let's just say that being on time is an obscure concept. they really make u :sweat:

D, wah serious bo .. haha thanks for the kind words of encouragement, n glad u like it means alot to me.

sequitur, thanks for the PM.

You remind me of my Granddad in his last days on Earth. Glad he found God in his last days and found peace in the last hours. He is in a much better place now :)

U take care ya.. God Bless u!

PS: Nice pic :thumbsup: l

Jazer said:
yes u do, lens flare from the back left light. i thought it added to the feel too , so i didn't remove it.. U know something like Kylie Minogue's covers .. i little disco .. a little dark .. cheers
I'd prefer it without the flare, coz it just looks like dirt or something else...

The photo reflect your mood exactly!! The photo let me feel like
'grey' and sad. It is a nice photo. :)

Thanks for your input guys and gals.

Thanks for those that PMed their wishes to me .. means alot to me :heart:

My granddad's body was cremated yesterday, but he is in a better place.
God bless us all.

Jazer said:
Thanks for your input guys and gals.

Thanks for those that PMed their wishes to me .. means alot to me :heart:

My granddad's body was cremated yesterday, but he is in a better place.
God bless us all.

Firstly, my deepest condolonces to you and your family...
Liked your 'The eyes have it'... Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.