Countdown for the coming Nikon cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
lastboltnut said:
If u upgrade, then can sell me ya D70 at cheap cheap cheap price...."choop" first:bsmilie:

OK, when the time comes, I will see you like 10-15% below market price. Swee boh?

ipin said:
I have to see the price and specs of the D80 before deciding to sell my D70s.
Suspect that there wouldn't be much difference, then no point upgrading. ;)

Yep, I second that. We shall see.

Wah! So good ah? "Choop" first really got Discount woh.:bsmilie: :bsmilie: lets see!!

smallaperture said:
OK, when the time comes, I will see you like 10-15% below market price. Swee boh?

ipin said:
I have to see the price and specs of the D80 before deciding to sell my D70s.
Suspect that there wouldn't be much difference, then no point upgrading. ;)
Anothing I am also monitoring would be the accessories that is available, or would become available for the D80. If same same in terms of pricing etc, as the D70s, then I dun see any point or upgrading. :dunno:

ipin said:
Anothing I am also monitoring would be the accessories that is available, or would become available for the D80. If same same in terms of pricing etc, as the D70s, then I dun see any point or upgrading. :dunno:
You will definitely BBB!

4 more days to go!!! any idea if it is going to be launched in spore on 9 aug as well?

hmm...after selling my d70s few weeks ago, i'm still feeling quite handi-capped w/o a camera to use...hehe

trd2970 said:
4 more days to go!!! any idea if it is going to be launched in spore on 9 aug as well?

hmm...after selling my d70s few weeks ago, i'm still feeling quite handi-capped w/o a camera to use...hehe
I can promise you you will love the D*0 ;)

trd2970 said:

it is going to be announced on 9th Aug
not released

actual release will be a few months later

ditto the above post :devil:

ipin said:
sorry i dun understand

if the price of the accessories are the same as the D70s then you don't see a point upgrading?

so if the accessories are more expansive then you will upgrade?:dunno:

ortega said:
not released

What's ditto? :dunno:

ortega said:
sorry i dun understand

if the price of the accessories are the same as the D70s then you don't see a point upgrading?

so if the accessories are more expansive then you will upgrade?:dunno:
I think he meant the price of the body :sweat:

ortega said:
not released

So sad. No camera to use and have to WWW!

Ho sey liao D*0.
Dun ask me to buy cause i have no money.

Status
Not open for further replies.