cost of photography.....$$, mosquito bites, ant bites...etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

erictan8888

Nov 9, 2004
Singapore
hi,

just like to hear from all of you.....

photography cost $$$..... also some discomfort.... like ant bites, mosquito bites, funny insect bites....

doing a bit of macro lately, so prone to such bites....
although bites are itchy, irrating and at times painful, i still find the experience very exhailarating and exciting....

the wait for the shot, and the joy the moment you caught it on camera, and then the worry that the pic is OOF, and then the crazy paranoid that white balance did not set correctly, how about ISO settings? .... eh, DOF ok or not ?

ha ha... so many emotions mixed together, before you got the shot, when you are shooting and after the shot is taken....

then when you get home, quickly wash up, sometimes can't wait to load pics into computer and check the pics.... ha ha ...... whether hor say or not hor say... :bsmilie:

hmm..... i like this hobby...... gives you all the highs and lows... and the sense of satisfaction when you hit a great shot, and the drive to better yourself and going back again.... waiting and aiming and clicking away.....

wow... itchy xia.... stupid insects' bites.... hmm.....
my leg has 20 plus of these bites.... itch like crazy... wake up middle of night and scratch...
and curse..... and yet, before the sun is up, pack bag and go for morning shoot....

ha ha... this is one crazy hobby..... just love it.... :heart:

next time use insect repellent..double the dose. or use mosquito net

Are you sure its insect bite?

Not any kind of STD? Looks like those we always see on documentary or clinics....:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

u wanna take photo of them.. u'll hav to feed them first... sian!

Status
Not open for further replies.