Cosplay shots over these few months

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. i really love those shots. especially the bloodied hands on the face one. fantastic theme that breaks free from the conventional cosplay-pose shots!

Disclaimer: Please do not give me comments such as the shoot is vulgar and the content is inappropriate. I'm staying true to the spirit of the anime; yup cosplay.

Angel by Chewyee!, on Flickr

Life's a Bitch by Chewyee!, on Flickr

WTF by Chewyee!, on Flickr

Last edited:
I was waiting for these PSG photos :D. Some of the backgrounds are, erm, weird though xD. And I see she decided not to remake her wings after all xD

Haha I actually enjoy my choice of backgrounds because this anime is anywhere everywhere.

Very nice dramatic mode.

Lazy to create another thread for my casuals, so lumping them altogether :p

That's all for now.

Slightly more photos over at my Facebook! Thanks~ 8D

great stuff! really enjoyed the PSG series..

are you interested to do a collab for an underwater series? i'm thinking maybe some miku-type shots.. characters with absurdly long hair would be awesome. or long flowy costumes

Thanks thanks. I no underwater casing leh. You have people who want to shoot things you mentioned? D8

yes.. me! i do quite a bit of underwater photography and all the fashion-type underwater shoots have been overdone to death. so thought i'd like to try something different. i think you've got a great eye for directing the shots (which i lack, unfortunately). what camera do you use? maybe we can work something out?

nice job...

Some shots over the few months.

Cosplay event.

Trying whacky editing. Shot in a studio with boring white background so...

Status
Not open for further replies.