Cosfest 2003 on July 6 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Bluestrike
Downtown East is at Pasisr Ris. The last-time NTUC resort there. Nearest MRT is PASIR RIS!

hehehheee..

So ai go mai? long time no see you shoot liao!

ask u go shoot bird u ask me go balipakpan !!!!

Hmmm tempted.

Because I haven't shot for a week :cry:

Why not meet someplace and then go together? At least if got newbies or who wanna join can form up and go. Next time SEED they also not so scared :D

Originally posted by espn
Hmmm tempted.

Why not meet someplace and then go together? At least if got newbies or who wanna join can form up and go. Next time SEED they also not so scared :D

Hi there,
wat time r you people meeting at down town east?

Joe

1) Sausage
2) Zplus
3) tsystem
4) Garion
5) Joe
6) Keicheng & most likely my wife also
7) Alvin
8) chenwei

long time didn't go for shooting liao... :rbounce:

Originally posted by espn
Hmmm tempted.

Go go go!!! ;p

Will be there at abt 12 plus...so far no meeting plan....what abt the rest of u guys? Want to meet direct there or meet 1st at Pasir Ris MRT? :dunno: Then can have lunch together b4 proceed to the Downtown East. Those who not sure where the cosplay event is to be held at, its actually a huge dome (sort of like the circus tent) near the entrance of the resort.

Hope to c u guys there tml! ;)

Fantastic Event!

I took some photos yesterday. Lots of interesting subjects! Here are some photos. If anyone want to use them for whatever purposes, I can grant you the permission to use (pls contact me first, kaikei@hotmail.com) and I will send you the hi-res file.

www.dngzone.com/kk/cosplayweb01

Originally posted by keicheng
Fantastic Event!

I took some photos yesterday. Lots of interesting subjects! Here are some photos. If anyone want to use them for whatever purposes, I can grant you the permission to use (pls contact me first, kaikei@hotmail.com) and I will send you the hi-res file.

www.dngzone.com/kk/cosplayweb01

u seem taking pic of gals apart fr costume

Shocky: "u seem taking pic of gals apart fr costume"

Well, What can I say?
I am a man, MAN!

BTW, Alvin I saw you, I was sitting right next to you in front of the stage. I will say Hi to you when I see you next time. I got some pictures of you. Let me go home and check them out. If they are nice, I will give them to you.

Originally posted by alvin
<waves to keicheng> thanks! Were you the one with a 717?
wah.. so many 717 ard... hmmm.. more of your Sony Kaki liao... hehhehehee

Going to post your pic up later at night!

Yes, Alvin, I'm a 717 supporter
:gbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.