COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
:think: :think:
seen my lenses?
btw, u can get a copy at canon vivo, foc somemore....;p

Cakka got 1 copy. I also have 1 copy.

Can only dream of all the lenses... :cry:

His food photography are really good ya.
Making me hungry also...

Same here... :thumbsup: + 100

but for the next month.. got no more photo.. time for fasting.. so only got photos at late night or early morning

Haslan bro.. if you make a photobook of your food photography, I will buy as long as it's not too expensive. :)

hahaha..yeah Ryan, I've just launched a recipe book last week, but it is in Malay lah, specially for Ramadan. I shoot with 1000D for most of the photos and I think, CS people like u guys and pro photographers will surely find the flaws in the photos. It's for fundraising purpose and the target audience are Malay aunties.. all the 'makcik', so they do not have photography eyes to find the flaws... hehehe

Anyway, it's my 1st attempt, hope to sell 10k books by Hari Raya. I sold 1k over the last weekend at Singapore Expo. Wish me luck brothers!

3834248220_43f1b406ec_b.jpg

hahaha..yeah Ryan, I've just launched a recipe book last week, but it is in Malay lah, specially for Ramadan. I shoot with 1000D for most of the photos and I think, CS people like u guys and pro photographers will surely find the flaws in the photos. It's for fundraising purpose and the target audience are Malay aunties.. all the 'makcik', so they do not have photography eyes to find the flaws... hehehe

Anyway, it's my 1st attempt, hope to sell 10k books by Hari Raya. I sold 1k over the last weekend at Singapore Expo. Wish me luck brothers!

Woah. All the way. Is it still on at Expo this wkend? Maybe can drop by to see.

Bro, congratulation for your book.
Btw, how much does it cost?
I can read Malay and it should be ok for me to support that if it is not that expensive.

Report in. I just came back from KK trip. Dead tired

Wah Season 2 already?! Ok I shall bless it with a charbor picture.

Apart from what mentioned by RyanG, the image would work better without cropping off a whole chunk of her left elbow and it looks like she's digging her ear with her pinkie. :sweatsm:

I order 1 from u...but unable to come down to collect...:cry:

Wow, cool, your own book. Nice.

GMAN

[/QUOTE]

Bro,

Reserve 1 for me. Where do u stay? or collect next meet up.

Thanks,

Vin

Bro,

Reserve 1 for me. Where do u stay? or collect next meet up.

Thanks,

Vin[/QUOTE]

Bro, I will be having a 1mth booth at Singpost Centre Paya Lebar Hari Raya Bazaar starting from tomorrow till Hari Raya. Maybe can just drop over there anytime. It's in malay u know?

Wow, cool, your own book. Nice.

GMAN

Thanks bro, still lots of stuff to learn though. The layout and photography by me but the food styling and the chef plays a major part too

I order 1 from u...but unable to come down to collect...:cry:

Bro, can buy at Singapost Bazaar from tomorrow onwards. I hv a booth there

Bro, congratulation for your book.
Btw, how much does it cost?
I can read Malay and it should be ok for me to support that if it is not that expensive.

Helo bro, the book is for fundraising purpose thus it is given free if you donate $50 to a religious school

Woah. All the way. Is it still on at Expo this wkend? Maybe can drop by to see.

Thanks Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.