COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

I remember that Hort Park thingy is damn long alrdy sia... :sweat:

I got an even lagi best deal for the mugs.

$29.90 for 24-105 / 70-200 Thermal

Add $2.25 for registered mail. :heart::heart:

I got an even lagi best deal for the mugs.

$29.90 for 24-105 / 70-200 Thermal

Add $2.25 for registered mail. :heart::heart:

nice. anything beats the mass sales here. lol. alot of newbies dunno. but ebay prices are way way cheaper.

nice. anything beats the mass sales here. lol. alot of newbies dunno. but ebay prices are way way cheaper.

Even FB sales are better off too and it's local.

I gt the pricing from FB. Wee.. ;)

:cool: What's strange about it?
nah i realised u buy sell lenses alot hahaha - nxt time i wanna buy 2nd hand i come find u

nah i realised u buy sell lenses alot hahaha - nxt time i wanna buy 2nd hand i come find u
:bsmilie: I'm still wondering should I sell the set away since its my last set of xxD that I have for now. :devil:

Do your homework wor. :bsmilie:

Do your homework wor. :bsmilie:

:nono: No homework needs to be done if he buy lenses from me. :devil:

anyone knows where to find a gorillapod slr zoom at a cheaper rate? able to sustain the weight of weight of min a dslr+WA+flash.

anyone knows where to find a gorillapod slr zoom at a cheaper rate? able to sustain the weight of weight of min a dslr+WA+flash.

replica or original?

ive heard replicas the legs give way over time. not sure if the original ones are the same.

replica or original?

ive heard replicas the legs give way over time. not sure if the original ones are the same.

i think replica will give way very soon! i just checked out at OP, and they are good in copy & paste! i guess there is only way out, go orig.

Up! This thread kena shoot all the way back to pg4 Liao...

Orbis or Thinktank backpack.? anyone ?