COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me posing wif Ipad. :)

photo-4.jpg

OMG! You buy one? How is it? Looks like a ultra big iphone leh...

I can't even afford to xD cam...:cry:

You standard belongs to the Mark(x) series ;). xD is small fry compared to yours.:devil:

rain rain go away.... :embrass:

Uncle scud have wedding shot tomorrow? :)

I do hope that there'll be no rain for the next few days, if not, please rain at midnight as it is damn hot at night. :angry:

I already saw it selling in Singapore stores.. Go check them out.. :)

wow. so stagnant this thread, i go diving then reservist almost 1 week, got so little activity.

anyway i'm using iphone once again. :sweat:

finally done with this yrs ICT, and got my diving license. So i'll probably try to organize a little get together for some "hands-on" on the strobist stuff. Not sure if it's still needed, since i've been mia for so long.

I've yet to test out the new gear myself. prolly one of these days.

show of hands on who's still interested? :think:

wow. so stagnant this thread, i go diving then reservist almost 1 week, got so little activity.

finally done with this yrs ICT, and got my diving license. So i'll probably try to organize a little get together for some "hands-on" on the strobist stuff. Not sure if it's still needed, since i've been mia for so long.

Bro, I am interested.
But I can only make it on weekends.

Last nite in Bali..

Rained on 1st day and found out that it had been raining for the past 3 days before we arrived.

I thot siao liao, shoot gone case. But it was hot like siao for the whole day of the shoot. Today it rained again. But then, the weather is so crazily hot that my couple cannot take it so I have to accommodate my poor couple who happens to be my best friends.

Bro, I am interested.
But I can only make it on weekends.

noted bro.

Last nite in Bali..

Rained on 1st day and found out that it had been raining for the past 3 days before we arrived.

I thot siao liao, shoot gone case. But it was hot like siao for the whole day of the shoot. Today it rained again. But then, the weather is so crazily hot that my couple cannot take it so I have to accommodate my poor couple who happens to be my best friends.

lol. the weather is crazy nowadays. even in ICT i feel it.

Ya. Really quite crazy. The driver that drove us from location to location said that we are lucky to have such a 'great' day. :bsmilie:

yeah yeah still interested! But my exams coming in May, last paper only after 25th May :(

Last nite in Bali..

Wah Ryan you enjoying yourself huh? :p must have quite some returns (of photos!) :p

Wah Ryan you enjoying yourself huh? :p must have quite some returns (of photos!) :p

Ok only la.

The weather is real terribly good. Damn hot.

You just imagine I was lugging my 7D + 70-200 f/2.8 at a few points of my shoot. Haha! :bsmilie:

And on me is a compurover packed with 4 more lenses. :sweat:

Ok only la.

The weather is real terribly good. Damn hot.

You just imagine I was lugging my 7D + 70-200 f/2.8 at a few points of my shoot. Haha! :bsmilie:

And on me is a compurover packed with 4 more lenses. :sweat:

:sweat: can imagine..that's where ur army training comes in hor :p

very stag lor....i'm always ard just seldom post nia..

anyway, welcome back to the Iphone family..haha

hook me up when u got SSS..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.