COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 10 TCSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
See dolphin!!!

Airasia I check now (missed the free seats promo :angry:), return all-in fare at $79. Sat - Tue.

Hotel leh, srsly can go budget. The thing is food mus see how u control. The last time round I spent $400 to $500 is bcos i went shopping spree. Haha! I'm sure can spent less than $500 de. :bsmilie:
Wah, dirt cheap the flight ticket. Food is cheap over there, everything is cheap there. You go there to be king. Of course, don't let them slaughter you.

hey guy, 5D MKII now abt $3180 and 7D abt $2280 hor??:dunno:

:embrass:

which one will u buy?
I think 5DMKIi suits your need better.
I also think of upgrading my camera body for better AF accuracy with better body.
My 450D AF accuracy is not that good when using big aperture lens and without using center AF point.
Wondering whether 50D or 7D all cross type AF sensors will improve this situation or not.
Any advice?

ard there..

buying both !?

any1 gt any comments for efs 10-22 ?

do consider the tokina 11-16 ya? tho i love my 10-22 to bits (i'm a landscape-craze person). refused to let it go. it will totally change your "views" :p

volunteered to shoot for an event for a volunteer welfare org @ the jurong bird park. families will be there so goto help take pictures (posed and unposed).. hmm, there of it's free n easy, instead of asking the normal "what lens better arh?" i'm thinking, what bag better arh? :p

am thinking a beltpack should go easier on the shoulders also right? me currently e domkef3x & kata 466i. think like not good for walk arounds hor?! (why did i get them now....)

oh, must consider this knee-problem gal here hor (can imagine a horrible knee/leg pain) :bsmilie: aiyah. e joy of shooting!

lai lai, advise advise.

Last edited:
ok.. bug's back. anyone wanna go TK for a walk? :p

:bsmilie: it's sooo quiet after the serveer down time episode.. where did everybody go? I think the cold turkey works ei?

do consider the tokina 11-16 ya? tho i love my 10-22 to bits (i'm a landscape-craze person). refused to let it go. it will totally change your "views" :p

I considering that also =x

but having say this ..
i think i will take ages before i can convince myself that i need that lenses
esp now i seldom do have the time to shoot..

sigh...

Spend within your means ya? If can't justify then probably don't need.

I've been like on my current 2 lenses since eon ages.. Ask what and how you can best utilize what you have.

Last edited:
Spend within your means ya? If can't justify then probably don't need.

I've been like on my current 2 lenses since eon ages.. Ask what and how you can best utilize what you have.

that lenses is within my mean..
but the thing is time..
no time wor~~

Status
Not open for further replies.