"Congratulations to the Following Master Photographers!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Lim

Oct 24, 2005
My Heartiest Congratulations to the Wedding Photographers who have recently Passed the strict grading criteria of THE MASTER PHOTOGRAPHER ASSOCIATION to attain the credits of Master Photographer.​

Bryan Kit F. (LMPA)
Tsen Ho. (LMPA)
Raymond Phang (LMPA)
John Lin (LMPA)
Amos Leong (LMPA)
Joe Teng (AMPA)
Michael Chan (AMPA)
Chris Woon. (AMPA)
Chris Lim (AMPA)

This indicates the award of qualified member of the Association. Applicants must show competence in their chosen field of photography, show a thorough understanding of camera techniques, lighting and composition and ability to create merchantable quality photography.

Master Photographers Association, www.thempa.com, established in 1952 and with over 2000 members, the MPA is the United Kingdom's only organisation for full time, qualified and professional photographers.

Once again, A very very big congratulations to all of the above mention Photographers! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Congrat to all very well done & Bro Chris..:thumbsup: for you..Cheers!

Congrats to all if I have missed to congrats you one way or the other.

Btw, what is the difference between LMPA & AMPA?

Wonder when will be my turn?

:cool:

:gbounce:
Congrats Chris!
Fwah AMPA some more. :sweatsm:

Congrat to all very well done & Bro Chris..:thumbsup: for you..Cheers!

Thanks mate =)

Congrats to all if I have missed to congrats you one way or the other.

Btw, what is the difference between LMPA & AMPA?

Wonder when will be my turn?

:cool:

Thanks Huan, The grading is divided into the Licentiate level, Associate Level and Fellow level, Fellow being the highest attainable level. =) Why Don't you join next year's grading? =)

Congrats Chris... :thumbsup:

Cheers Ray!

It was a great experience meeting other excellent photographers at the grading.

I wish to extend my heartiest congratulations to the other newly accredited Master Photographers and at the same time thank all the fellow clubsnappers for the constant support.

Yeah man! It was really great meeting photographers from everywhere, together with a rare opportunity to see so much great work displayed at a single venue. Wish i could be there for the workshops though.

We should do the duck & char kway teow again soon.

Last edited:
Thanks mate =)

Thanks Huan, The grading is divided into the Licentiate level, Associate Level and Fellow level, Fellow being the highest attainable level. =) Why Don't you join next year's grading? =)

Cheers Ray!

thanks dude. me still not there yet to for grading.

Congrat to all my bro! We do spend many sleepless nights doing over and over again those photos and touching up! Kudos to all those who join me in the competition! Good luck to all my kakis as well and finally we would like to thanks our mentor Ryan Wong for his utmost help and effort to make us into a better photographers! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

woots! congrats to all my bros too! indeed a very good learning experience for all of us. and yeah, we should do the duck rice and char kway teow soon! this time, ask Ryan along ;p

Congrats to you all who worked so hard for your qualification.

Hopefully this has been a good experience for all who took the grading.
Most of us who went thru it once swore never to go thru the process again due to the stress and commitment involved, but the rewards are often much sweeter than the pains we took to push our photography to the limits. =D

Hope to see more aspiring photogs join our ranks.

when is the next session? looks interesting. Are they any online sample of work where that came from?

Congrats to all winners..

May you continue to inspire us all.. :)

Congrats to you all who worked so hard for your qualification.

Hopefully this has been a good experience for all who took the grading.
Most of us who went thru it once swore never to go thru the process again due to the stress and commitment involved, but the rewards are often much sweeter than the pains we took to push our photography to the limits. =D

Hope to see more aspiring photogs join our ranks.

Congrats to you too bro! hope to learn some printing technique from you sometime in future too! hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.