confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha that's true. Shall I lock it so that it will not get off-topic too much and got moved? :think::bsmilie:

give the newbie some chance!

unless it really gets out of hand... maybe lock the thread!

and sorry for the OT!

Haha it is not just me one mod. Other mods might move/lock it even if I don't. Anyway I was just joking about the locking. :)

ah... are u based in sg??

no i am not..
just gona come for shoot...and may be with help of this forum find more asignments to do.

Last edited:
ah... are u based in sg??

no i am not..
just gona come for shoot...and may be with help of this forum find more asignments to do.

ah...if dat is the case, then u can post under Personal Services Offered. But u nn to be reg in CS for at least 30days or posted 50 posts counts in other sections.

no i am not..

Just be careful and make sure you have enough assignments to survive before flying over though. We've seen cases where the models were starved due to not enough income after coming here.

And good luck, girl.

Just be careful and make sure you have enough assignments to survive before flying over though. We've seen cases where the models were starved due to not enough income after coming here.

And good luck, girl.

thank u)
i am coming just for few days which were aranged for the shoot...
if i can find smth to do at same time-then fine..
if no then no:)

Alrighty, just join us in saying "hello" to other newbies and you'll get 50 posts in no time. :bsmilie: Let's not get off-topic too much or else the thread would get moved to "kopitiam" (our casual chatting subforum) and you'll lose the post counts from this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.