Confounded by Poor Hand Writing

Status
Not open for further replies.
jsbn said:
A little free now, thus. ;p

DSC00551ed.jpg

"Phy" are usually lumped together. Cos I always write like this.

The reason for the missing 'h' in front of the word 'therapy' and the reason for it appearing behind turning the word from 'therapy' to 'teraphy' is becos its easier to flow along that way. ;p

i got a simpler explanation... this doc is hokkien pai 1, then he seldom use ang mo, then when the other nurse told the doc... lao kun, ji eh ai zho pi sio te ra pi... then the doc was thinking hmm... how 2 spell leh... then he say... must be more angmo then hokkien.. hence...

he wrote... phi so te ra phy... but to avoid ppl from seeing the mistakes... he try to fake it off by writing them very near & scribble... :bsmilie: :devil:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i got a simpler explanation... this doc is hokkien pai 1, then he seldom use ang mo, then when the other nurse told the doc... lao kun, ji eh ai zho pi sio te ra pi... then the doc was thinking hmm... how 2 spell leh... then he say... must be more angmo then hokkien.. hence...

he wrote... phi so te ra phy... but to avoid ppl from seeing the mistakes... he try to fake it off by writing them very near & scribble... :bsmilie: :devil:

phi so te ra phy .... :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

Wolfgang said:
Dear All;

I have a piece of paper where someone had penned a medical term for a particular form of medical treatment. Unfortunately for me, his hand writing seems pretty un-intelligible to me and i do need out to make out what he has written. Unfortunately, the option of refering to the writer is not possible so if anyone could make out what he is wrote, it would be quite appreciated. :)

This is a snap of what he wrote:
DSC00551ed.jpg

Thank you. :)

Wolfgang, it's one of those treatments that, as opposed to the usual physiotherapy, would be EXTREMELY PAINFUL in nature....................... :eek: I suggest a couple of stiff drinks before you undertake one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.