Concept Shoot: Wedding Gowns (24th Feb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not sure - he may have a wedding shoot to do! Sent me a sms when I asked him a week ago.

Don't understand why though after all this shoot was planned several months ago (at least 2). Reliability????

Hi,

Yes, i last minute had a wedding and rom to cover on both 24th and 25th. so no choice i will have to postphone the event to a later date.

I have sent out the PM to all those who have paid for the shoot.

Please reply asap so that i can tt the $ out also.

Replacement dates will be out by end of this month.

Regards
Glenn Yong

Hi,

Yes, i last minute had a wedding and rom to cover on both 24th and 25th. so no choice i will have to postphone the event to a later date.

I have sent out the PM to all those who have paid for the shoot.

Please reply asap so that i can tt the $ out also.

Replacement dates will be out by end of this month.

Regards
Glenn Yong

I have not got my PM. Please re-send. Appreciate u letting us know ahead of time so that we can make alternative arrangements and plans.

I can comment about your last minute engagement and how it affects us but to be kind to you during this festive season, I won't.

I'm totally agree with syl.

You should improve on yr organising and communication skills, Glenn. You had wasted everyone's precious time. You have let everyone down right disappointed. SMSed you before, no reply at all. :angry:

Please, in future dun ever ever plan for such session too early. Yr reliability has fell to sero. I doubt anyone will ever want to attend yr studio session. Please kindly make the necessary full refund to everyone and myself too, asap. I've PMed you via clubsnap and hotmail and even SMSed you. Please check. Thanks.

i just called glenn about your issue, mezzotint and syl,

the cancellation of the studio shoot was because of a few issues, one of them was the sudden backing out of 3 fellow photographers.

and also because glenn has to cover a wedding and rom in the afternoon too.

and as stated by glenn on thread #9, Minimim 11photographers to go.

But i believe when glenn cancelled the shoot, it was because there wasnt even 11 to start the shoot.

Like all other oranisation of shoots. if he cannot meet his mark, he will cancel the shoot. i believe it his rights. i was partly affected by this sudden cancellation. it was also understandable because there wasnt enough participants.

if you are unhappy if the sudden arrangements, you can email or pm him directly and instead of flaming him here.

i think its totally un-necessary to make such comments too.

cool down guys...
its an oversight by glennyong and i'm sure he'll do the refund ASAP.

i'm sure he'll improve on his communications too.

:thumbsup:

yeah, he refunded me my cash already. i've heard he went to msia for a few days. he will be back on saturday evening thou... :bsmilie:

no worries. hopefully the next shoot will take off smoothly! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yeah. i know sure can one.. got some "inside" news already. good stuffs coming in !! :bsmilie: u should ask him la... i see him smiling these few days also.

i just called glenn about your issue, mezzotint and syl,

the cancellation of the studio shoot was because of a few issues, one of them was the sudden backing out of 3 fellow photographers.

and also because glenn has to cover a wedding and rom in the afternoon too.

and as stated by glenn on thread #9, Minimim 11photographers to go.

But i believe when glenn cancelled the shoot, it was because there wasnt even 11 to start the shoot.

Like all other oranisation of shoots. if he cannot meet his mark, he will cancel the shoot. i believe it his rights. i was partly affected by this sudden cancellation. it was also understandable because there wasnt enough participants.

if you are unhappy if the sudden arrangements, you can email or pm him directly and instead of flaming him here.

i think its totally un-necessary to make such comments too.

To: xziredmp - Why are you backing Glenn up?

If you call my remarks, 'flaming', you don't even know what to flame is about. BTW, please examine my remarks and see whether I wrote anything rude.

Also, why is it un-neccessary to make such comments? And what are we supposed to do when you organise a shoot, collect money up front and until a week ago, you send a message (see his thread # ) saying the location will be disclosed to all participants? Does it not mean that the shoot is on? You tell me! (or us)
I had a morning free to shoot many things but had to cancel/decline because of this shoot. If I was informed earlier, I could have gone and spent a productive morning. Instead I wasted my time. I didn't add any rude comments (and I hope I haven't said anything rude to Glenn,) but you - xziredmp! Enough said!

Cool off people.. no one is backing up with anybody .. that are just facts that is being stated stated out ... Things happens ..

Status
Not open for further replies.