Competition Inspired....photo sharing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildow

Apr 13, 2004
Hi!

Seeing the competition, I was looking through my Sipadan trip...

Virgin Dive Trip Photos...

All pics taken with internal strobe or ambient light...juz realized I've not been diving nice place for a long time....hmmm...maybe I should post my lembeh/manado pics too....kekeke

Oh...one more things...comments :D

Thanks for sharing - very very nice!! :thumbsup:

haha sipadan was also my first real uw photography trip!! :D

Great work! :thumbsup:

Love ALL your portrait shots. I can never get such nice wide-angled pics with my camera.

Just need more practise on your macro shots. Or are you hidding more of them somewhere? ;)

Pufferfishy said:

Love ALL your portrait shots. I can never get such nice wide-angled pics with my camera.

Just need more practise on your macro shots. Or are you hidding more of them somewhere? ;)

those were just his virgin shots UW when he was doing his Open Water in SIPADAN... he still got shots from his Advance OW he had done in Manado.....

But don't tell him I say one hor :p :p :p

Goondoo said:
those were just his virgin shots UW when he was doing his Open Water in SIPADAN... he still got shots from his Advance OW he had done in Manado.....

WAAAHHHH!!! Open Water OLEDI go SIPADAN ar!!! SOOOOO LUCKY!!! Most of us had to start our scuba diving experience in the "normal" dive sites around WestMalaysia-Singapore waters ler.

Hmmm... Where are the other shots from Manado ar? Request request to post up and share share!!!

Goondoo said:

WAH!!! :bigeyes:
ENVY... me did OW in HANTU.. :cry:

so shiok... OW in sipadan.. AOW in manado...

so REScUE in Bali???
dm in Maldives??

siaoon said:
so REScUE in Bali???
dm in Maldives??

I think he planning to do his rescue in Sangalaki... shhhh... dun say I say one hor.... and btw, he did his Discover Scuba in Cebu, Philipines :vhappy:

Pufferfishy said:

Wah! a few days so many post....
Thank you thank you...:embrass:

I did these photos without any WAL or macro lens... But seriously I've should not have done it there for my OW...kind of waste...going there again to enjoy more this time :D

Goondoo said:
I think he planning to do his rescue in Sangalaki... shhhh... dun say I say one hor.... and btw, he did his Discover Scuba in Cebu, Philipines :vhappy:

!!!**KOKZ Goondoo head**
Interesting...how u think I would not know u say one.... :angry:

Gildow said:
!!!**KOKZ Goondoo head**
Interesting...how u think I would not know u say one.... :angry:

Hacker!!!! how did he manage to read my whisper?!?!?! :dunno:
:p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.