CompactDrive PD70X Firmware V2 - Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

EastGear

PD70X.gif

Additional Functions via Firmware update!

http://www.compactdrive.com/download.php?p=pd70x

• Individual file verification - Calculate the 24bit ECC checksum via hardware ECC encoder on every file copied
  • Auto Copy function - Upon inserting card within 4 seconds Auto Copy
  • Custom folder naming – Pre-Define your Project Folder Name via PC/MAC
  • Optimised Usage of Hard Disk Space – Fixed issues on non-contiguous hard disk space when copying data from the card to hard disk.
    [*]Increased USB transfer speeds – Better USB 2.0 Transfer Speed Management - Coming Soon!
EastGear is the Manufacturer and International Sales Representative of CompactDrive

Was any additional firmware released for the PD7F? Got this when it was first released...and technology moves so fast!

Erm, was upgrading the firmware with batteries then halfway through ER21 appeared. After restarting, nothing appeared.......:confused:

How :dunno:

To all trying to upgrade the firmware....

..........PLS PLUG IN YOUR ADAPTOR........

if not like me......have to go down to EG to change ROM chip.........:embrass:

BTW, Thanks to Simon and Derrick for helping me change the chip..........:)

cool! upgraded mine. finally. they decided to have an update for auto-copying. :vhappy:

wonder when is the 2nd file going to be launched?

oh.. i thought my comp had a problem. i opened the both zip and rar and still couldn't find the other file. thought i was missing out something. thanks frosty! :)

hi guys, i have a problem with the PD70x, i have a 80gb segate drive but it seems that after i parition into 2 FAT32, my pc is unable to mount the other parition, please advice! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.