Community CLiCKS! Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallilan

Jan 6, 2006
Singapore
Community CLiCKS! is a photo taking contest that brings the fun and art of snapping pictures to your neighbourhood. You can participate in any of the 4 selected Community Centres spread over 4 districts of Singapore. Read on for more details on what you can win and how you can participate.

Follow what is all about here : http://go.photovideoi.com/cc/index.php

How do I participate?

•First, make sure you've read the Rules & Regulations before clicking on the Sign Up Now! tab button. Or, you can choose to visit any of the selected Community Centres to sign up personally: Geylang Serai CC, Tanjong Pagar CC, Tampines East CC and Boon Lay CC.
•To win the fantastic top 3 prizes, you have to go through 2 stages – the Preliminary Round and the Finals.
•You can choose one of the 4 Community Centres to participate in the Preliminary Round.
•There will be 10 winners selected at each Community Centre. Each will receive a prize for getting through the Preliminary Round.
•A total of 40 winners from the Preliminary Round will be eligible to compete for the top 3 prizes at the Finals.

What Am I Supposed To Shoot?
•You will be given a choice of 3 topics to shoot. The topics will only be announced on the actual day of the contest and will be based on the unique aspects of the district that the CC is in.
•Refer to the contest schedule for date, time and venues of the Preliminary Round and Finals.

What if I don’t think I can take good pictures?
•We will give you 5 easy to follow tips just before you go out and take pictures at the Community Centres.
•Our “Vote N Win” contest lets you win prizes without taking photos. Check the contest schedule to see when the voting starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.