CommunicAsia 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
phoakm said:
Wah, nice converage Bro! Agreed it is better than other IT shows, maybe it is an Asia or International Event?:think: . I wish to see more on the gadgets (especially on the HPs :bsmilie: ). Too bad down with Flu, cannot go.:cry:

PS: Saw Bro Charby's model in your pics, think this is a good chance to see them.

Can go tomolo or friday. Dun miss it leh... worth taking half day.

the HPs are cool... make those existing in the market like antiques. :bsmilie:

there is a Samsung hp that is 7.1megapixel and 3X optical zoom. Cool...

eow said:
Indeed much better than the previous show:thumbsup:
Bro, still interested to go or not? I think I see on STI that Crystal was there.

zcf said:
Bro, still interested to go or not? I think I see on STI that Crystal was there.
busy working bro ...no choice

7.1mp?? :bigeyes: That's nearly twice the pixel count of my "pro" body! :bsmilie:

vbs1979 said:
there is a Samsung hp that is 7.1megapixel and 3X optical zoom. Cool...

You may enter just by filling up the form and attach with your namecard. You then be issued a tag as a pass. If you are heading to Broadcast Asia, its at Hall 7-9 which you need to fill up again to get another pass.

If bear in mind that SES (Singapore Exhibition Services) will be sending newsletter and email to you base on your info from the name card. So, if you are using other ppl namecard or bosses one, let them know abt it. If not they will kept on receiving these stuff from SES.

Aint sure whether there's a box of to tick that you do want to receive the stuff.

Anyway, saw a lot of HPs that not yet to be launch. Pretty much impress also!
Have fun!

Any chance that they actually do any sales of HD TVs? Especially Samsung? heheh... one of my friend wanted to go down and buy but i recall that they do not do any selling at CommunicAsia...

Can anyone confirm? :)

Heading down later :sweatsm: ... damn nice sneak peek pics ...

If i'm not wrong, no sale takes place there - even if there is :think: ... HDTV? Kinda early, the standard not even adopted properly yet. Mediacrap is broadcasting @ H.264. I'll be taking a look at what content they're having.

Wolfgang said:
Any chance that they actually do any sales of HD TVs? Especially Samsung? heheh... one of my friend wanted to go down and buy but i recall that they do not do any selling at CommunicAsia...

CommunicAsia is a trade show, no sales during the show (thats why it is higher class than other shows!), most ppl will get the contacts from the show and later arrange for deal, and I think they dont entertain retail customers, they are more interested in big volume customers.

Wolfgang said:

no retail sales. but do check out a veri large LCD TV which is touch-screen enabled at the Korean pavilion. the salesman will do his presentation by drawing on the screen. damm cool.

in addition, there is another Korean booth which feature a home theatre which lets u see 3D videos, just like IMAX in your living room. cool stuff too.

vbs1979 said:
how my personal review to u pass???? go lah... take mc also must go hahah:bsmilie:

total like 50 models.
many many time better than the past pc shows:thumbsup: :lovegrin:
but cham..tomorrow ...colleague take half day leave...friday on course for whole day.:faint:

OT a bit: anyone knows Melissah? she is one of the product models for Sony Ericsson. she wants some of her pics, can someone who is her friend to ask her to PM me. thanks.

eow said:
many many time better than the past pc shows:thumbsup: :lovegrin:
but cham..tomorrow ...colleague take half day leave...friday on course for whole day.:faint:

for you, bro EOW.

Samsung vs LG
DSC_1032Small.jpg
DSC_1009Small.jpg

Harry Potter said:
Most of the LG gals are very pretty.

Today, there seems to be an extremely pretty chinese girl at the DUBAI booth.
I could Even hear muslim women who took brochures from her gasping
about her beauty.. they kept saying 'chantek'.

Sv

Status
Not open for further replies.