Communic Asia 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went today after mid day... gave them my namecard...

but u do not need a namecard..., just fill up the form with your particulars n tat's it... :cool:

My first time there, very interesting u guys should go see see. I think some overseas companies bring thier own models down ? I sure see lots of photographers or pple with cameras there.

Wai said:
5y5lht

if have this tag even better, can roam to anywhere u want with camera ;p

and those press kits usually comes with some souvenirs

i got myself one suitcase of press kits + souvenirs when i came back from computex

I have that fat fat pen too!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

went there this afternoon. registered with namecard and just walked in. no checking of bag. did some shooting inside.

for those who are interested in chiobus, you should visit the Sony Ericsson, Panasonic, LG, Samsung booths. you won't be sorry.

here's one from SE...

Pic001.jpg

Here's mine..I'm there throughout the exhibition...Here's what I took this morning...

IGP4811_copy.jpg

IGP4790_copy.jpg

IGP4815_copy.jpg

That means anyone can just go? Comfirm can take pics? :think:

Wai said:
5y5lht

if have this tag even better, can roam to anywhere u want with camera ;p

and those press kits usually comes with some souvenirs

i got myself one suitcase of press kits + souvenirs when i came back from computex

The press kits looks gd. :thumbsup:

Venom81 said:
Yes my friend, just register and you can walk right in. Confirm plus gurantee can take photos. Enjoy... ;)

Venom81 said:

can lah... i'll be going there again on friday.

Still need to present business card?

TMC said:
She is scary........ :sweat: reminds me of Mark Lee

Brudders ..... i think we shouldn't go too far ... this is a public forum and the model still have a long career. We wouldn't want anyone to say like that in public about our own sisters, do we?

Canonised said:
Brudders ..... i think we shouldn't go too far ... this is a public forum and the model still have a long career. We wouldn't want anyone to say like that in public about our own sisters, do we?

hey, I agreed. Personally, I find her quite pretty.. just that maybe the angle I took her.. and that I asked her to open her eyes wide open... She pretty ok.. :D

Redieye said:
Yes my friend, just register and you can walk right in. Confirm plus gurantee can take photos. Enjoy... ;)

mohgui said:
can lah... i'll be going there again on friday.

Thanks. But tml I got work till 1800. How to go....... Maybe its time to show off my acting skills. Act sick. :bsmilie:

Venom81 said:
Thanks. But tml I got work till 1800. How to go....... Maybe its time to show off my acting skills. Act sick. :bsmilie:
Then you better do it quick, today last day liao, open to public... :eek:

Heya!!

Been there for all the days cos im the offical photographer... Get paid to take pics!!!!

C ya there!!!

presstag.jpg

So far , have taken 3000+ photos.... of booths, conventions, group photos of delegates, seminars, cocktails parties.... I think i've walk up and down from hall 1 to 6 at least 100 times already... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.