comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

waisj

Feb 25, 2003
OZilla
Visit site
What are your thoughts on these 2 pictures??

P1010181_copy.jpg

P1010119.jpg

Constructive comments welcomed

Cheers
waisj

hi waisj,

happy new year................:)

i am assuming the subject of both the pics are what the diver is gazing at........

the ability to light up wat is inside the mask and the gaze of the diver for both the pics to direct the viewer is good.......

for the 1st pic, the lighting seems to have missed the subject (is that a flounder??) by a tiny bit. was the strobe blocked??

for the 2nd pic, the surface of the wreck seems a bit bare to me and a bit uninteresting......the little coral patch and the few available fishes seems a bit dwarfed by the overwhelming large spaces around it....maybe u can try to move closer to try a cfwa and see how it is.....of cos that may spook the fishes which will make the pic devoid of marine life....alternatively, can look for interesting structures on the wreck....

would like to hear your own comments of your pics.....

since it is you , i will be blunt.

They didn;t make me go wow....

pic 1: no wow, not great, but not bad either.

pic 2: the point of interest is not that interesting. seriously, if that being the case, a model in bikini helps. That is what we most commonly see. here we have a diver shining a torch at something and that something is just not interesting enough. how abt converting it to black and white?

Eric

Hi h2o kthan

Thanks for the comments very much appreciated:D

Will try harder next time!!!! Will disect the comments and learn ... :)

Thanks a bunch!!

waisj

Status
Not open for further replies.