Comments on my photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

spmong

Aug 18, 2004
Chai Chee
I'm still a newbie. For me to improve my photography skills, not only that I have to keep shooting, I guess the best is to get tips and comments from you people. The link shows some of my photos that I took in Melbourne Australia and Singapore. I took them on film and actually scanned them with the hardcopy photo. Appreciate your comments.

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/spmong/album?.dir=157a

Sigh... never know my photos are that bad. No one wants to comment.
;p

um... let me be the first, but no hard feeling please. This is purely my view and I may be wrong kekeke :D

Photo 1.

I dunno who is the subject?? The painting or the man? You need to emphasis on your subject in the future dude.
Too much empty space on top. Try to fill up your frame.
Seems under-exposed. Try bracketing your shots if not sure.

Photo 2.

Too much space on top again. Too much foregroung too. Try cropping into a panaroma, will have a different feel.
The buildings in the picture is probably not interesting enough.

Photo 3.

Under expose but composition is good.

Photo 4.

Nice composition.
Wrong weather. Would be better if it's a clear blue sky!
Statue is under exposed. Fill in flash will bright up your Raffles.

Photo 5.

hmm... how come the rest of the picture is black?
Try to ensure the entire frame is well litted. Or in your case, zooming in to fill the frame would produce a much better results.

Photo 6.

um... photo like not very sharp leh.
Shoot from a slanted angle to reveal some background, then Use wider aperature with a little zoom, to throw the background out of focus and it will much better liao!

Hope the comments not too harsh :sweat:

why don't you make use of the free CS gallery? upload your pics there and hotlink instead. Easier for pple to see & comment.

no comments can mean a few things.

1. bad photos.
2. people haven't had time to look at the photos
3. people can't figure out what about the photos to comment

Status
Not open for further replies.