COMEX Buffalo Booth Shop name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RossChang

May 2, 2004
rossblogspace.blogspot.com
Does anyone know what's the name of the shop that set up the Buffalo booth in the last COMEX? I was trying to find it in the brochure I got but apparently they didn't put any company stamp on it.

Would appreciated if anyone could provide me the name and location of the shop ;)

btw, a friend just tested the WHR-G54S Wireless router, said it have v.good wireless reception/transmission, and v.good range too even without the additional booster antenna.

Oh, I bought my Buffalo router frm them... starts with a 'C'. Forgotten the name but I can tell u the exact location for it.

Go to Sim Lim and take the escalator up to the 3rd floor where u can see Art Brothers (the one that's always showing wrestling or some movies), the shop that set up the Buffalo booth is right beside Art Brothers. :)

kegler said:
copernicus? :D

can do wireless bridging too....

no offense to the shop & to the buffalo items, i think you can search around SLS for a bargain... cos i bought a buffalo Linkstation previously from the C shop, the sales die die dun gimme discount despite not having a high capacity version, so i bought, and when i walked to the top level, they are selling with the price written outside with a higher capacity and lower price than i bought... about 100+ difference... bang my balls but i know lppl, cos i din do my homework, cos i just walked into the 1st shop i see selling the buffalo item i wan.

did you see a doctor for your balls afterwards? :bsmilie:

anyways always good to walk around and know the general pricing. like what they say in taiwan: huo bi san jia.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
no offense to the shop & to the buffalo items, i think you can search around SLS for a bargain... cos i bought a buffalo Linkstation previously from the C shop, the sales die die dun gimme discount despite not having a high capacity version, so i bought, and when i walked to the top level, they are selling with the price written outside with a higher capacity and lower price than i bought... about 100+ difference... bang my balls but i know lppl, cos i din do my homework, cos i just walked into the 1st shop i see selling the buffalo item i wan.
Oh thanks, I'll pretty well aware abt these stuff, money dun grow on trees, so I am quite particular on every cent I spent...

Status
Not open for further replies.