Comex 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
lil_princess said:
yah comex is a good place to get lots of bargains. companies will throw in discounted prices, or freebies, to entice people to buy their products..

this usually only happen on the last day

lil_princess said:
whereas for me, im gonna work there for the 4days only...though not earning as much as $10/hr, but i think it will be an eye-opener to work in a tradeshow, as you can see different kind of people and the things they may ask you... lolz..

and the company that i am working for, actually gave us paid training sessions... a total of 2 sessions in fact. one was for product knowledge, and the second one is to teach us how to promote & sell.... aka sales tactics...

Congratulations!

Don't forget to give CSers your best discount!

And don't forget to SMILE when some CSer goes to shoot you with their cameras....
(dont forget to brush teeth as some people might puke! --- just kidding! I am sure you have Colgate white teeth....)

Hahhahaa!

Just my 1/3 f-stop...:)

i also want to work there but clash with my bday..sian

Hmm.... will we see double-layer discs drop to like $5? :think:

lil_princess said:
Found it on the newspapers....
OO, so next time i know where to find liao. Thanks. But I think now abit too late liao.:cry:

wrx_sti_22b said:
Dun think it helps much if that youngster dun know much abt camera stuff or have little interest in the products.:think:
Hey, are you refering to me? I have lots of interest in IT products......Now if only i got money to buy them:cry:

Murcielago said:
i also want to work there but clash with my bday..sian
Happy Bday! ;)

Zplus said:
Congratulations!

Don't forget to give CSers your best discount!

And don't forget to SMILE when some CSer goes to shoot you with their cameras....
(dont forget to brush teeth as some people might puke! --- just kidding! I am sure you have Colgate white teeth....)

Hahhahaa!

Just my 1/3 f-stop...:)

I not working for those sim lim or funan shops... difficult 2 give diiscount la....
I'm working directly under the brand, not reseller...

Haha... see got any CSer can spot me first not... :sticktong

i also will go there c c look look, update myself what is the current IT products, if hv gd offer, big discount.. sure will get something back.... hopefully hv cheap cheap CF card.. lol

very smart to organise this at the beginning of the month... salary in liao...

Are any camera companies still hiring people for COMEX 2005?

Thanks in advance

lil_princess said:
not really la..
i heard that one coy will counter strike if they hear their competitor comes out with some promos.. and try to match it with whatever they can offer..
hee it's always the very last day..
for popular items: (LCD, printer, dvd burners especially, laptops) the prices will drop by as much as $50 to $100.. dun say no one warned u, those of u planning to buy on the 1st day.. though 1st day maybe got a few super special offers.. like limited to the first 50 or so pple...

oh yes those looking for MP3 players, stick around comex during closing time.. Experience is they always sell off the display sets at huge discounts.

unseen said:
for popular items: (LCD, printer, dvd burners especially, laptops) the prices will drop by as much as $50 to $100.. dun say no one warned u, those of u planning to buy on the 1st day.. though 1st day maybe got a few super special offers.. like limited to the first 50 or so pple...

oh yes those looking for MP3 players, stick around comex during closing time.. Experience is they always sell off the display sets at huge discounts.
heh eastgear likes to hire girls (only) from NTU. think this time muz send in photo some more.. They did their hiring like 4 weeks ago..

Hmm product training... Asustek or another particular coy that specializes in selling full systems + laptops? LOL that's 2 of the coys i worked for b4 that actually cared enough to give training..

anyone can help me find out what's thte price of Canon S2 IS at Comex? and what's bundled along?

I'm in KL now and not able to got to Comex... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

unseen said:
heh eastgear likes to hire girls (only) from NTU. think this time muz send in photo some more.. They did their hiring like 4 weeks ago..

Hmm product training... Asustek or another particular coy that specializes in selling full systems + laptops? LOL that's 2 of the coys i worked for b4 that actually cared enough to give training..
wahts with NTU (and girls) that they like to hire anyway?

Murcielago said:
wahts with NTU (and girls) that they like to hire anyway?

probably if any age younge,r it doesn't seem so convincing to the public dat they truely know alot abt the product itself, hence a slightly more mature look and age would certainly help.. dun u think so?

unseen said:
for popular items: (LCD, printer, dvd burners especially, laptops) the prices will drop by as much as $50 to $100.. dun say no one warned u, those of u planning to buy on the 1st day...
well.. i was informed that its not only gonna be on the last day that they give discounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.