Come come giv comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxboy

Jul 28, 2003
Visit site
small.jpg

erm...by the way how to put like your name or sth so as to make the pic i have taken belong to me? i have photoshop 6.0 but dunno use wad to make.....

Reminds me of Changi Camp. sorry about not able to provide comments - am still learning myself), wonder how this photo will feel if there were to be an unexpected shadow of a person somewhere.

regards

hehe....itis indeed taken from changi but dunno wad dis building is call....

maybe its the old hospital or the ex commando camp??:devil:

oh ya the ex commando camp...

Originally posted by dxboy
small.jpg

Would like to bring up that the white balance for the shoot is wrong? Too warm to show any colours... :dunno:

Just my two cents worth of thoughts... :D

If I remember correctly, The street lights there at night gave out that warm eerie colours. Wouldn't it be o.k if the pic is to left as such?

regards

If it's dxboy intention for this setting, then up to personal preference... ;) But wouldn't a cooler picture give a more scary atmosphere?

Nevertheless, nice composition captured the brooding mood... :D Gives me a feeling that something's going to pop up in the shadows... :confused:

Originally posted by Obzervr
i think going from a worm eye view and incluge more emptiness on the road could make it more dramatic... but maybe not...
road is too new and clean... can crop it out for the haunted house effect

Originally posted by dxboy
erm...by the way how to put like your name or sth so as to make the pic i have taken belong to me? i have photoshop 6.0 but dunno use wad to make.....

Woot!

This is my workflow, white border and a signature below.

Since you are already using photoshop,

1. Highlight the whole picutre, copy.
2. Select background colour to be white (if you want white).
3. Increase the canvas size to get the white border.
4. Paste the image (it will be paste as a new layer).
5. Go to layer styles, and add shadows for the current layer (which is the new paste image that is currently smaller then the background cos of the increased canvas).
6. Insert a text mask, you'll get your text (as text is inserted as a new layer, repeat step 4 to get shadows).
7. Flatten your image.
8. Post!!

Hope it helps.

:sweatsm:

Originally posted by togu
Woot!

This is my workflow, white border and a signature below.

Since you are already using photoshop,

1. Highlight the whole picutre, copy.
2. Select background colour to be white (if you want white).
3. Increase the canvas size to get the white border.
4. Paste the image (it will be paste as a new layer).
5. Go to layer styles, and add shadows for the current layer (which is the new paste image that is currently smaller then the background cos of the increased canvas).
6. Insert a text mask, you'll get your text (as text is inserted as a new layer, repeat step 4 to get shadows).
7. Flatten your image.
8. Post!!

Hope it helps.

:sweatsm:

thanks dude

Status
Not open for further replies.