Come... come... AMK people come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all AMK folks,

I am organizating the second gathering of all AMK photographers on Sunday, October 15, 2006 from 10am to 12 noon. Venue is the McDonald's fast food restaurant at Big Mac Centre.

For those who are able attend, please list your names:

1. Photobum
2. Jack006
3. redstone (should be free)
4. Tulip123

Fire work in AMK??

Just saw from my house...coming from central side...what event is that???

Fire work in AMK??

heard from my house and saw some refelctions on the taller blocks. couldn't see anything though. any luckier ones here?

it should be the waterfest singapore

its Singapore Waterski & Wakeboard Federation.. sorry for the late reply.. have been dam busy this week.. i guess no one is going then..:dunno:

Fire work in AMK??

Yah ... i thought I heard some fire work shots last night too.
And I thought it was some kids playing with mini fire works on the 'hill' behind my house. :sweat:

To all AMK folks,

I just ended a month long business trip to Bombay, India, last Thursday. I was there to help my company set up a 3,237 square feet commercial studio, supposingly to be the largest and most modern photography facility in India. Lots of interesting stories to share with all my kampong folks.

I am still recuperating from a mild diarrhea that have been bugging me since my first week in Bombay.

Anyway, I can see that my little gathering plan on October 15 is not getting too much responses. I will like to appeal to all AMK folks to join the meeting. I am trying very hard to get more photographers to join us. I have tons of programs planned for all of you, including photography and Photoshop workshops, photo critic sessions, outtings and more.....:) I may also try to get local businesses like MS Color to sponsor our events.

I really hope to see more of you joining us.

Count me in.

1. Photobum
2. Jack006
4. Tulip123
5. matrix_76

Reponse is still very slow......We need more AMK photographers to join us.

To all AMK folks,

I am organizating the second gathering of all AMK photographers on Sunday, October 15, 2006 from 10am to 12 noon. Venue is the McDonald's fast food restaurant at Big Mac Centre.

1. Photobum
2. Jack006
4. Tulip123
5. matrix_76
6. HVB88

Come...come...come...

wat we doin on that day..?..
i don't mind join u all for a chat...

Discuss, chat, joke and talkcock about photography. ;)

I may also bring up the issue of planning for future shoots and workshops.

Discuss, chat, joke and talkcock about photography. ;)

I may also bring up the issue of planning for future shoots and workshops.

thats good....i can have my big breakfast also...:D
count me in then..

thats good....i can have my big breakfast also...:D
count me in then..

I prefer Sausage McMuffin with Egg and a medium size Ice Milo. ;)

To all AMK folks,

1. Photobum
2. Jack006
4. Tulip123
5. matrix_76
6. HVB88
7. PhotoSnapper

To all AMK folks,

1. Photobum
2. PhotoSnapper
4. Tulip123
5. matrix_76
6. HVB88

last min have something on:( , will joint u guys the next next time.

Unlikely I can join this time round :(.... my wife just told me we got something on on Sunday. Anyway, next time if you guys need a meeting place, let me know in advance... I might be able to work out a air-con meeting room in Ang Mo Kio area :)... or even a air-con threatre that can house 200 ppl.... or even a air con hall that can house about 1000 ppl....

Status
Not open for further replies.