COLOUR MY WORLD; do it the sony way - jaslin, winnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

pling

Jul 17, 2006
yes you've read it right! Babes in the house, yo!

(that's why we give 9march a miss for shoots)

Date: 23rd March (Sun)
Time: 900-1230 (inclusive of half-hour break)
Reporting time: 0840 hours
Models: Jaslin, Winnie (additional 1-2 more mystery model if response is overwhelming!)
Ratio: min 4 photographers to 1 model, max 6 photographers to 1 model
Cost: $55/person ($50 for regulars, ie. joined at least 2 of my 3 shoots so far! this is shoot no. 4)
Venue: TBC

Drinks and snacks would be provided for the break!

How to book a slot:
1. PM me or email us at sci.atworkATgmail.com (replace AT with @) to RESERVE a slot.
2. We will provide you with a POSB savings account number to transfer the fund, and our contact details. Please send us a confirmation sms (indicating the amount transferred, date and time) asap to CONFIRM your slot.
3. You will receive a confirmation REPLY at this stage for your CONFIRMED slot.
4. You will receive another NOTIFICATION sms of the shoot status (on/cancelled) and the venue (if it is on)
5. For more enquiries, please PM me or email us.

jaslinamr0.jpg

jaslinbgd2.jpg

Jaslin!

THANKS JOHO, DAVE, MIKE, YONGTAT (huirong) and AUGUSTINE, zcf, JULIANW (jaslin) for the amazing photos.

winniehqz7.jpg

Winnie!

THANKS asidbyrne, g-khoo for the photos (pls identify urself i didnt do so. cos i dont know who!)

now that i've posted early, make time for our sweeties! :)

on a side note, pls support SONY models at the IT show 2008

p/s: hope you guys enjoyed the school-themed shoot! ;)

....THANKS JOHO, DAVE, MIKE, YONGTAT (huirong) and AUGUSTINE, zcf, JULIANW (jaslin) for the amazing photos.

oh my tian. before anyone does so, I CONFESSED to copying and pasting from my previous thread. forgive me! tired maaah.............. haha.

but yeah. JOIN us! :bsmilie:

I wanna join! But don't know if I've got to work on that day yet...

HAHA. ok, on the account that you've joined me before, i reserve one slot for you first. :)

UPDATE!

1.s*****e
2.f*******t
3.c***s

JOIN US!

support JASLIN, WINNIE, ELAINE, CORDELIA, IRIS, ANNA, CRYSTAL, JUNE, AMANDA, SHERLYN, ELYNN, JANICE, etc. tmr till sun! :heart:

any discount for sony user?:embrass:

any discount for sony user?:embrass:

Will they be in Sony Outfit? ;)

LOL OMG. why you all shoot me w such questions!

i had it coming though. will try to ask, but no promise. :)

The girls wear the outfits- not the other way round. i'm sure they'd look good even with their uniforms!

but yeah. i get your drift. i WILL try. really.

Too bad sunday cant join... Ups for ur models...

Got 1 of winnie hope u wont mind mi posting here....

1465386602_04aebc3569_o.jpg

Upz for u ....

P.S. I must say that you also looked fabulous promoting for Sony products today! ;)

Upz for u ....

P.S. I must say that you also looked fabulous promoting for Sony products today! ;)

wahahaha. you've got a sweet tongue. :) average, as compared to the rest, i must say. nevertheless, thanks. :)

UPDATE!

1.s*****e
2.f*******t
3.c***s
4.j****s
5.n****k

JOIN US! c'MON

support JASLIN, WINNIE, ELAINE, CORDELIA, IRIS, ANNA, CRYSTAL, JUNE, AMANDA, SHERLYN, ELYNN, JANICE, etc. tmr till sun! :heart:

Want to join but I got work event...

Sianz

UPDATE!

1.s*****e
2.f*******t
3.c***s
4.j****s
5.n****k
6.t******k
7.r*****9
8.a*******n

JOIN US! c'MON

Status
Not open for further replies.