Coffee Table Book Kit Set

Would you buy a Coffee Table Book Kit Set

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are wondering how many people is interested in seeing the availability of a Kit set which enable you to make a complete Coffee Table Book.

The kit set will consist of the following:

1. 20 sheets of Digital Fine Art injet papers (it's brand with a long history and will be announced later but quality assured)

2. mounting screws

3. Hard Cover

In a nutshell, apart from a good printer, this is all you need to make a coffee table book (A4/A3)

Do you have an image to show how it looks like?

Convergent Systems said:
We are wondering how many people is interested in seeing the availability of a Kit set which enable you to make a complete Coffee Table Book.

The kit set will consist of the following:

1. 20 sheets of Digital Fine Art injet papers (it's brand with a long history and will be announced later but quality assured)

2. mounting screws

3. Hard Cover

In a nutshell, apart from a good printer, this is all you need to make a coffee table book (A4/A3)

I'm interested :)

Interesting but price range also a factor to consider

i am interested! But what abt the printing?

YES!!!
price if below $65 is top,
as that is my album(just) cost
at the moment.

And if you want to target the unwashed masses, perhaps an instruction book / guide as well, giving people some ideas of what they can do (eg. add text, etc). Also ideas on where to get the covers embossed, how to get the paper "sealed" after printing for longevity, etc.

But I think it's a good idea, well worth exploring.

One potential area of concern is the main content ... the paper. Different printers/inks behave differently on various papers, and you may need to have recommendation as to which brand of printer/ink are tested and work well. And you should sell refills as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.