CNY Fireworks Display!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone knows if the fireworks is gonna be let off at 8pm or midnight? Any confirmation sources?

ydanz said:
anyone knows if the fireworks is gonna be let off at 8pm or midnight? Any confirmation sources?

For monday, the fireworks will set off at 8pm... theres when the president initial the launch of river ang bao.

On CNY eve, there will also be fireworks, but that will be during countdown... which is 12MN.

Anyway, we welcome everyone to join us for this outing or any other outing under this panasonic sub forums... the reason why I post this outing under the sub forum is because I would like to get more Lumixer together... "Lumixer Unit!!!" But we do have non-Lumixer as well... like... (you want to know, come join us for the Fireworks shoot...)

Anyway, Photography has no barriers... It dosen't matter what camera you use, who you are... its the common interest with the right company that really counts... and the photos we took, says a thousand words...

Cheers...

Hi people,
CNY fireworks shoot on 7th Feb 2005. For those who can meet at 5:30pm at City Hall MRT,
pls sms me or call me to arrange. If not, please inform me what is your earlist time you can make it, and I will advice you where to meet us.

Participants Namelist and Email:
(Nick/Name/Email)
1) tkp77/Francis Tan/tkp77@singnet.com.sg
2) theITguy/Christopher/theitguy@starhub.net.sg
3) Josho/ Josh Ong/ ong_josh@yahoo.com
4) Locksley/ Ryan/ Reyon2002@yahoo.com.sg
5) wormz777/ Andrew/ andrew@snapyou.com

I have sent an email to you with my contact number.
Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Incastasman are you joining us??

(Nick/Name/Email)

For those people in the list above....

YOU GOT MAIL...!!!

Im meeting Incastasman then go Sheares bridge. How abt u? Shall we? i think its the best spot then below.. hmmm i guess/// :think:

Where to setup camera for chinatown's firework tml? :) anyone?
s

Hi there,

The fireworks will not be at Chinatown tonight.
It is at River Ang Bao which is next to Esplanade...

We will be meeting this Evening and will be going to Shears Bridge to setup out shot. If you are interested, please SMS or call me at 96277469.

I will be meeting some at 530pm at City Hall Mrt, and will Meet up with the rest at around 630pm at Suntec City.

Please feel free to call me for enquiry...
Cheers & Happy Lunar New Year...

I guess you are refering to the fire crackers at chinatown??
Haha....

It will be them crowded and pack with "Heads"... Just take alook at my photos I shot for the Chinatown Light up for some reference...

Chinatown Light Up 2005

As for the timing, it is at 12MN.

There will be fireworks at River Ang Bao at 12MN as well...

Hong Jia said:
Simple... cos the initialer is a pana user mahz... but i am sure francis would welcome all... juz treat it as a chance to share experiences...

R u the same fengwei from ppcsg... heee...

Thanks. Yes, I'm the same fengwei from ppcsg ;)

Cheers!

(Nick/Name/Email)

6)Kegler/ Ervin/ kegler@springpost.com
Hope im not too late....hee....i will be ard there..probably after 7....

Hi guys, I got a headache... damn irritating now.... Locksley PM me that he also cannot make it (something to do)

Sorry guys, buy we meet up again on the PU trip... :cry:

Christopher

tkp77 said:
I guess you are refering to the fire crackers at chinatown??
Haha....

It will be them crowded and pack with "Heads"... Just take alook at my photos I shot for the Chinatown Light up for some reference...

Chinatown Light Up 2005

As for the timing, it is at 12MN.

There will be fireworks at River Ang Bao at 12MN as well...

halo...

i might be coming if u guys dun mind a newbie, watching the technique, setting, bla bla bla... ( ocassionally eyeing ur ass ;) )

maybe i will be driving to the patch of land i mention b4 then walk to the bridge...

so i jus look for a group of pple with pana ?? or do i have to shout "PANASONIC" ...!!!

well..

k3nn3th03 said:
halo...

i might be coming if u guys dun mind a newbie, watching the technique, setting, bla bla bla... ( ocassionally eyeing ur ass ;) )

maybe i will be driving to the patch of land i mention b4 then walk to the bridge...

so i jus look for a group of pple with pana ?? or do i have to shout "PANASONIC" ...!!!

well..

If u saw a group of Lumixer and other camera.. just shout. CSians! Where r u all! We will shout back HOY!!!! HERE LAH!!!
haha

Just kidding. just call tkp77 will do :sweat:

josho said:
If u saw a group of Lumixer and other camera.. just shout. CSians! Where r u all! We will shout back HOY!!!! HERE LAH!!!
haha

Just kidding. just call tkp77 will do :sweat:

haha... or... but maybe i jus stay on the reclaimed land..

easy to retreat..

jus pack up.. and goooo...

may i ask : how u guys go up the bridge ??

k3nn3th03 said:
haha... or... but maybe i jus stay on the reclaimed land..

easy to retreat..

jus pack up.. and goooo...

may i ask : how u guys go up the bridge ??

There's staircase bah. I guess. hm.. TOp view will be better . Try to join us.

comfrim river ang bao got fireworks tomolo ??

so tat means there is 2 firework display going on at 12MN tomolo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.