Clupsnap Users getting more mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah your comment wasnt even mean. Mmhm like i've said, you cant see the picture at all! If you realize my comments in there were just plain sarcastic towards you :) If you cant tell, or too dumb to tell?

Wow...my comments reallty did have an impact on you!! :bsmilie:

Good boy... you're learning.... :lovegrin:

As long comments are constructive, I think they're useful, regardless of tone delivered.

While there are those who are harsh with their comments, there are also those who are gentle/patient.

Yes you got it right! As long as they are constructive :D Like shooter one? Haha.

Yep you can openly see my thread post and see his comments! And see what he wants huh. Well he just wants to be a bitch about it :dunno:

Oh... by the way u must thank me hor... b'cos of this many more people will be seeing your 'masterpiece'... I help u UPZ ur thread leh...

muhahaha..... :bsmilie:

I think people are to insensitive towards the first time posters when it comes to commenting their photos. People just dont think before they reply to their post i guess?

Well Godzilla beat me to that point. He is right to a great extend. I say great extend IF you really want to learn to be a better hobbist photographer or especially learning to take this up as your rice bowl.

Clients that pays you will be even meaner with their comments believe me. And even if you just want to be a serious hobbist photographer...well don't you think you would want to get some tough critical comment to help move you in the right direction? Be it some tougue lashing in CS or any other photographic sites?

Yes I admit there are those insensitive cruel and yes inadequately skilled one that really has no business commenting, But you hang in CS long enough, you will soon be able to weed out those bugers from the truly good ones with the real authority to tell you what you did wrong and most importanty...what you did right to encourage you.

The fact is there are many good photographers but not all are gentle soft spoken and patience like a teacher should. (well there a few nasty ones in my school day but I digress) Some are strict and hate to repeat themselves to you, some with a purist streak about them when it come to photography, some are brooding moody genius that you just have to indulge them to get their precious inspirations, some are very bias in a certain style so their "die die" view though right might still not be right to critic your work. I can go on..but ultimately you have to be able to decipher through all the noise and listen for the relevant, thinking it over, experiment with their style to see if it really does work better .....you take what advices or comments you need and throw the rest away that does not suit you. UBecause in the end what you hope to get from others is the means to shape your own creative core or style. The art of soliciting comment is a learning process too.

This what some might call..."cutting your teeth", "breaking your photographic virginity" or "eating humble pie" heheh.. Paying your dues is the name of the game for the newbie who wants to learn.

Last edited:
You want to learn and learn fast, expect harsher criticism......... Look at Jackie Chan, he suffered, now he so famous...... hehehehe...........

Yes I admit there are those insensitive cruel and yes inadequately skilled one that really has no business commenting, But you hang in CS long enough, you will soon be able to weed out those bugers from the truly good ones with the real authority to tell you what you did wrong and most importanty...what you did right to encourage you.

Yes those are perfect eg! Yup there are those typical few that have no business commenting i suppose?

Dont know whether this tread was redundant or not :dunno:
comments anyone? haha

Oh... by the way u must thank me hor... b'cos of this many more people will be seeing your 'masterpiece'... I help u UPZ ur thread leh...

muhahaha..... :bsmilie:
Awesome! Thanks man! You should buy you a meal for the free publicity ;)
Look at the two of you, dancing around in circles exchanging witty comebacks.... can't you just stop fighting and realise that you are actually in love with each other?! :heart: :bsmilie:

HelloSeattle: Is your nick inspired by Frasier? It could explain everything :bsmilie:

Look at the two of you, dancing around in circles exchanging witty comebacks.... can't you just stop fighting and realise that you are actually in love with each other?! :heart: :bsmilie:

HelloSeattle: Is your nick inspired by Frasier? It could explain everything :bsmilie:

Yes love is all around :) Nope it's not, sadly! Haha!

Yes those are perfect eg! Yup there are those typical few that have no business commenting i suppose?

Dont know whether this tread was redundant or not :dunno:
comments anyone? haha
I don't know if it is redundant, but I do know that your persistent name calling directed at Shooter is uncalled for and could result in acct suspension (neber read FAQ again right? :bsmilie:)

Must learn Kungfu to survive here. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Anyone who see your avatar and "Senior Member" tag would think so too :bsmilie:

To be a good photographer, you must learn the ways of the Snap and be one with the Shutter......

to TS - it takes 2 hands to clap. from your own responses to shooter, you are not helping yourself either.

in any case, you can use the report bad post function (the little warning triangle to the top right), if you feel that the comments are harassment. the mods/admin will look into it and take appropriate action if necessary.

btw, someone has already reported shooter's comments on your behalf.

kindly please close this thread as it is getting OT.

to TS - it takes 2 hands to clap. from your own responses to shooter, you are not helping yourself either.

in any case, you can use the report bad post function (the little warning triangle to the top right), if you feel that the comments are harassment. the mods/admin will look into it and take appropriate action if necessary.

btw, someone has already reported shooter's comments on your behalf.

kindly please close this thread as it is getting OT.

agree! Ok will use the "report bad post funtion" next time, yup.
Thanks and i'll close this thread!
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.