ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 5 Thread 1! Let the Kelong BEGIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool:

Drop into Div 1 is scary... not familiar with the teams in Div.1. Stay up also tough, all of us are too familiar with the teams in Ultimate league. :sweatsm:

It ok mah new challenge for not familiar team more exciting, just look at your RAFA staying in Div1b contending for toilet bowl there!:bsmilie:

Last edited:
i put 1million but never gif out the $$ even though i won. :bsmilie:

Wait ur players, players revolution just like chelski then u know!:bsmilie:

Dun Bluff lor u K-one still need to put 1million for bonus meh? all u need is to insert code words can le...:bsmilie:

His 1 million is dun know in what currency, I think is equivalent to 50K econs. :p

Now JAV STAR secret weapon is to use the current Miss World RIS LOW to give watever speech, interview session and trying to electrify the opponents players with her mouth. :sweat:

Now JAV STAR secret weapon is to use the current Miss World RIS LOW to give watever speech, interview session and trying to electrify the opponents players with her mouth. :sweat:

I think he is desperately saving $$$ to sign her!:bsmilie:

He sell his players till he left with only min to form a team! With all the $$$ accumilated he should be buying a new Skill high high youngster for the next season!:bsmilie:

I think he is desperately saving $$$ to sign her!:bsmilie:

He sell his players till he left with only min to form a team! With all the $$$ accumilated he should be buying a new Skill high high youngster for the next season!:bsmilie:

Once she open her mouth, everyone will get the poison and Zzzz off. Even slumberpool antidote can't clear the poison. :bsmilie:

Our kelong is very rich 1 hor. Dont play play. :eek:

:eek:

Oh no... now he will be asking his no kkj currypok lawyer to sue me. :bigeyes:

Relax.....He now gt no bdgt for all these cos he busy saving up for a High high Skill young young Tranny next season!:bsmilie:

Or maybe he trying to be like Real Kuniang buying world class player but win nothing!:p

The transfer window closes in 13 hours and 31 minutes!!!

Meaning New season coming!:bsmilie:

lelong lelong sales!!!!!!! revamp team now. Last minutes call to those still want to sell players now!!!! :thumbsup::bsmilie:

lelong lelong sales!!!!!!! revamp team now. Last minutes call to those still want to sell players now!!!! :thumbsup::bsmilie:

I trying to sell snice beginning of season till now let with no choice but to sack! Hope next season will be a better one!:bsmilie:

I trying to sell snice beginning of season till now let with no choice but to sack! Hope next season will be a better one!:bsmilie:

I just make it before the window closed. Alonso go to real kuniang liao. 2moro another player will leave Doraemon. :cry:

I just make it before the window closed. Alonso go to real kuniang liao. 2moro another player will leave Doraemon. :cry:

Confirm leaving? how much is the bidding?:think:

Think babies tio sleeperhold i think difficult for him to break hold, Tranny will depend on their mood!:bsmilie:

Tranny the supprise contender this season! Dark Horse for Toilet bowl award!:bsmilie:

Maybe I'll treat babies to the Million Dollar Dream tonight:bsmilie:

Maybe I'll treat babies to the Million Dollar Dream tonight:bsmilie:

:bsmilie: After tonite they will be sleeping their way down div1 while u sleep ur way to the title!:bsmilie:

wah die.. almost forgt the match..

wah die.. almost forgt the match..

System info!
The site will be down for up to 2 minutes from 11.45 due to maintenance and an application update.

Will be waiting for u at my home ground!:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.