ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 3 Thread 4 KELONG TO THE MAX!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haiz!

hey wait, who is the funny manCircle fan in the other thread ah?

melvin didi nver say! :sticktong

If he were to come in to our thread i ask u to take him off!;p

His Name actually very obvious is you go see organiser thread u know who he is liao. Name is MR! :bsmilie:

VIP can see

i have one of the strongest team but the weakest in terms of form at the moment
all thanks to kelong admin, i am starting the season weak, I thinki all those who play my team early in the season all benefit

can paste the table here? so everyone can see ma...:embrass:

If he were to come in to our thread i ask u to take him off!;p

His Name actually very obvious is you go see organiser thread u know who he is liao. Name is MR! :bsmilie:

let me see... he join in 2005 and had 5 post.... :think::think::think:

dunno

and dun really care la.. so many weirdos in the world and there's a hell lot here in CS. jus dun come n disturb us lor at shoots.

cannot tahan such ppl around. give us all who carry a camera, a bad name. :sticktong

ya lor ... make us like despo!:sweat:

so i dun go to events n shoot

wait kena mistaken as the rabid funny weirdo or the ladder gang, then chum liao!

tio stomp! :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: no so heng one la...u got Q mo? u belly he dun have .... thats a big difference liao IIRC heard him talk before dun sound local to me!:bsmilie:

:bsmilie: no so heng one la...u got Q mo? u belly he dun have .... thats a big difference liao IIRC heard him talk before dun sound local to me!:bsmilie:

wa

u got talk to the superstar!!!!! he is ur friend is it!!!

wa!!! why u haf this type of friend one???? is melvin didi oso like him like tat so weirdo????

wa lau eh!!!

wa

u got talk to the superstar!!!!! he is ur friend is it!!!

wa!!! why u haf this type of friend one???? is melvin didi oso like him like tat so weirdo????

wa lau eh!!!

NO confirm chop garantueed NO i din talk to him just over heard him talking lar.... :bsmilie:

oic...

Foreign talent ah!!!

waseh!!! many good years ahead!!!! :thumbsup:

yea ... the FT everyone siam run and hide when got wind of him!:bsmilie:

waseh!

he mux haf B.O!!!

scary siah!! u see him the next time, trick him into plying his trade in xpert11 la! haha

he can start TKP F.C. Tiko Peh Football Club. hehehehe

more like plaque!

No dun think wanna associate with him!:sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.