24. ycchua 4545I
25. thaur 7702K
26. Ateeq 4572Q
27. Choon 9007B
28. Daetorius 3013D
29. sookokchoong 9461A
30. mystic 8156F

ok we are all set, see you ppl later, don't forget to bring your memory cards
credit cards too if the poison is really strong, there is good makan at food junction (your own cost)
do feel free to ask questions, after all we are there to share.

I don't think he is selling anything there...

but the shops surrounding it are.....

Are you selling everything directly there? :)

lol, i do not earn anything from this, in fact i still need to pay money from my own pocket to do this for you ppl
all mods are volunteers. we spend our own time and effort for the good of the community.

I am thinking of holding a regular monthly gathering session, makan, shoot, kopi, equipment talk, try stuff before you spend your hard earned money.
what do you think? first Friday of the month? Just after pay day. ;)

lol, i do not earn anything from this, in fact i still need to pay money from my own pocket to do this for you ppl
all mods are volunteers. we spend our own time and effort for the good of the community.

I am thinking of holding a regular monthly gathering session, makan, shoot, kopi, equipment talk, try stuff before you spend your hard earned money.

This is so not good for the wallet...

hi

anyday is fine. tks for the effort.

Sounds good, thanks for organising!
Should get the Funan shops to pay comission! Or at least get them to sponsor coffee and open later for the after-session business ;)

This is so not good for the wallet...

:bsmilie: help the economy lor :bsmilie:

Thanks to Ortega and Nikon, it was a very enjoyable and poisonous session at Funan yesterday. The 70-200/4 is truly impressive: Sharp, good bokeh while being lighter than the 16-35VR! Not to mention the D800 and D600, which are both excellent cameras. Many folks were snapping away, torturing their memory cards.

Here are some pictures from the event, shot on a Nikon V1 with 10/2.8 and 18/1.8. Pardon my poor photographic skills. ;)

Ortega showing off his sweet setup!
8273028855_6021ba4708_b.jpg

Happiness going around, proof of the poison's effect.
8274096224_6a0d13dca2_b.jpg

D600 + 70-200/2.8VRII
8273029199_65a34f0e39_b.jpg

Last edited:
Nikon V2 + FT-1 adapter + 70-200/4
540mm FOV OMG!!
8273028463_d52dfff1a6_b.jpg

The poison has a special effect spreading joy all around.
Nikon V1 + 18.5/1.8
8273029069_a491acc3cc_b.jpg

I hope you all had fun, I am deeply poisoned myself, especially by the 85mm f1.8 G, cheap and good.

Will post pictures later, I will be in orchard road tonight, doing a virtual photo walk about the Christmas light up, if you see me, do stop by and say hi to the camera.

I will post pictures here and higher res ones that you can download to google+, if you have images to share do post it there too.
Will send a link later

I hope you all had fun, I am deeply poisoned myself, especially by the 85mm f1.8 G, cheap and good.

Will post pictures later, I will be in orchard road tonight, doing a virtual photo walk about the Christmas light up, if you see me, do stop by and say hi to the camera.

I will post pictures here and higher res ones that you can download to google+, if you have images to share do post it there too.
Will send a link later

Wanna see the 85 f1.8 at work... you poisoning me about tyhat now too beside the 70-200mm F4.

Morning bro....

Thanks you very much for your effort.
This is really very posioning.

Hahaha.

Happy new year !

Any future poisoning sessions:D? Just joined, new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.