Clubsnap pishing site!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yanyewkay

Sep 22, 2004
Cons digger.
I had entered clubsnap's address wrongly by a typo as fourm.clubsnap.org then I was greeted by a whole new CS outlook. I know that a new layout is in the making and thought this was it.. :think: but the CS logo looks a bit funny.. then it asks me to log in. :think: looks odd.. i checked my address bar and .. woah.. typo also can get to a CS-look-a-like site.

Becareful where you log in guys.

yanyewkay said:
I had entered clubsnap's address wrongly by a typo as fourm.clubsnap.org then I was greeted by a whole new CS outlook. I know that a new layout is in the making and thought this was it.. :think: but the CS logo looks a bit funny.. then it asks me to log in. :think: looks odd.. i checked my address bar and .. woah.. typo also can get to a CS-look-a-like site.

Hee hee this is the clubsnap webspace login page.. actually u can just type anything.clubsnap.org and u get to this page.. :sweatsm:

yanyewkay said:

did you key in your visa card number, name & exp date? :bsmilie:

damn i am not the admin of clubsnap... else i would be richer now...;p

mm.. but why are the CS logos different? Reminded me of the DBS pishing site where the logos were similiarly different..

nope that was oso the CS logo before the make over. In fact that the 2nd Generation of CS logo. The 1st Generation did not last long but some might still have it in their T-Shirt. Those that attended the 1st BD bash shld have that T-Shirt and the 1st Logo.

Subsequencely, the 2nd Gen one came along.. and the present one you are seeing of it.

So, what is that 'fourm.clubsnap.org' site all about? I did not log in to find out. Moderators, maybe you can do something to it?

Canew said:
So, what is that 'fourm.clubsnap.org' site all about? I did not log in to find out. Moderators, maybe you can do something to it?

Basically u can type anything in front of the domain clubsnap.org, u will be redirect to the clubsnap webspace login page. This is the actual URL,

http://ilovetogu.clubsnap.org/

:D

Woohoo... I missed that logo

ahh.. i see.. that just goes to show that I'm not that old a CS member..
:think: it might also show that I'm observant.. :bsmilie:

thanks for the clarification!

yanyewkay said:
ahh.. i see.. that just goes to show that I'm not that old a CS member..
:think: it might also show that I'm observant.. :bsmilie:

thanks for the clarification!
we know that from yr "join date" below yr avatar :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.