ClubSNAP Live @ SAM 2010 - All Pentaxians Are Welcome.

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Hi All Pentaxians and CSers,

Maybe you are not aware of this ClubSNAP event: ClubSNAP Live @ SAM 2010

It is an annual CS two-day event started from last year. It's FREE to all audience.

Venue: SAM - Singapore Art Museum
Date and Time: 24 July 2010, Sat., from 9am to 8pm. 25th July 2010, Sun., from 9am to 5.30pm

There will be free photography talks, a flea market, and some vendor booths. Best of all, Emjay (our local Pentax agent) will be there as one of the Sponsors for this event :thumbsup:

Hope you guys can drop by to support CS, and our local Pentax agent Emjay, maybe you'd find some bargain there. At least you can enjoy some free talks and beautiful models too :)

Cheers!

Last edited:
NOoooo..... :eek:
I will be out on that week :(

oh no..i am out at bintan, well any way i will be busy with my new k...lens
but still waiting for...it to arrive to SG..

It is an annual CS two-day event started from last year. It's FREE to all audience.

Date and Time: 24 July 2010, Sat., from 9am to 8pm. 25th July 2010, Sun., from 9am to 5.30pm

There will be free photography talks, a flea market, and some vendor booths. Best of all, Emjay (our local Pentax agent) will be there as one of the Sponsors for this event :thumbsup:

Hope you guys can drop by to support CS, and our local Pentax agent Emjay, maybe you'd find some bargain there. At least you can enjoy some free talks and beautiful models too :)

Cheers!

Lens got discount or not?:bsmilie:

Cheers!

went last year, hope this year my schedule allow me to go again.

i also hope for discount...
but i think they will not... and may even sell at RRP... because it is by emjay and they cannot spoilt their own market... if is by OP or SLR-R then will higher chance to have a little bit more discount....

Last edited:
Let's all show up with our Pentax cameras and have a big Pentax party...
Got flea market... can sell all you old and unwanted gear...

Last edited:
floor map

Was there one last year? on paper, the 2010 one is as big as Nikon booth. Emjay selling direct, looking good.

Last edited:
See ya there FW , hopefully my hood has arrive by then

You guys wearing pentax shirt to the event ?

Here you can find all things about this event:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=134

Yes, Emjay will be one of the major sponsors for this event. Hopefully there would be a pre-National Day crowd there, I mean a lot Pentaxians in RED :cool:

If you are looking for great bargains of some photo accessories, this IS an event you must go!

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=138

SAM-Sponsors.jpg

Last edited:
ok
may be go get the DFA 100mm marco WR
thanks to S.pool...
they decided to sponsors me 50% after the july outing...

Is there an agenda for the 2 days; eg. Opening Ceremony by Feng Wei, Photo Demo by Cream Puff; Gears Appreciation by Ben; and Flashing your flash (pls lah, don't think other thing) by Pinhole....Modelling by Leengirl... Job Search for Esselite.... Got ah?

Nice info. know where to spend that weekend. When will you guys go? How about to make it a red shirt gathering?

oh wow...finally a photo event where Pentax is a major participant.

"It's beginning to look alot like Pentax.
Pennnn-tax everywhere!
With the limited lens to show, and the Kx, K7 to go
We'll show them what a great bunch we are too!" *

* Sung to the tune of "Its beginning to look alot like Christmas" :)

Just one day to go. Please come and join the fun. You might be surprised to find some great stuff there: free talks, goodies bags, great bargains from Emjay and other sponsors including Emjay.