Clubsnap Fantasy Premier League 2005-2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
if player transfer then i think stuck there lor,player value drop and you transder him out.

seen some guys stuck last championship.

zaxh81 said:
if player transfer then i think stuck there lor,player value drop and you transder him out.

seen some guys stuck last championship.

If I transfer now, I wouldn't get any value drop right?

idor said:
:thumbsup: I agree

BTW what is the latest version of championship manager har?

CM5 04-05 selling at $35 at Challenger Funan. (Saw it last week) This season's should be out in mid season i guess. I am very out of touch with CM.

Venom81 said:
No latest transfer. :bigeyes: If change players what will happen? Minus points? I can't find the rules of the game. I want change some players.

I also not too sure but season have not start. I can anyhow change players. :)

Buy FM lah. Better to play. :)

zhapchit said:
Same price?

Don't know the price. I got my FM from my friend. I'm sure you should understand. :bsmilie:

zhapchit said:
$35 ? so cheap now ah

Last season mah. This year's not out yet. Should be sometime during mid season, likely after Jan transfer window.

go go go,can't wait to know who top the group after round 1.:bsmilie:

Round 1 results are out,tried to change team formation but can't log on,too many mangers are logged on.

Fantasy Premier League

Login is current disabled. This is due to the large number of managers currently logged in.

Please try again later.

:sweat:

For each game week, u given one free transfer to change player, any subsequent player change will minus 4 points of your total points.

Changing players is not neccessary a bad thing. I have seen players changing 6-8 players in one week...minus at least 20 points...but the players replacing, earning 6 - 9 points each. helped overcome the transfer deductions, earning much more points....so it depends on your foresight and choice. =)

afbug said:
CM5 04-05 selling at $35 at Challenger Funan. (Saw it last week) This season's should be out in mid season i guess. I am very out of touch with CM.

I also not too sure but season have not start. I can anyhow change players. :)
I think already out... from my understanding FM is better now cos the creators of FM are the creator of CM....

Top five after the first round
1 canonian (Canonian CH) 64
2 Liverpool Wannabe (Idor Yeo) 57
2 Smurfsformer (Kenneth Chen) 57
4 FC Long Hills (Kevin Lam) 56
5 Smurfy FC (Alvin Lim) 53

mpenza said:
Top five after the first round
1 canonian (Canonian CH) 64
2 Liverpool Wannabe (Idor Yeo) 57
2 Smurfsformer (Kenneth Chen) 57
4 FC Long Hills (Kevin Lam) 56
5 Smurfy FC (Alvin Lim) 53

Yeah I am number 2 :thumbsup:

nemesis32 said:
I think already out... from my understanding FM is better now cos the creators of FM are the creator of CM....
Not sure why, but my team in FM on average wins 6-0 or loses 2-1, and ratio of win:lose is around 8:1:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

zaren said:
darn! i'm somewhere near the bottom again! :bsmilie:

Dun worry soon I will join you.... I am like west Ham like that... oni beginner's luck... LOL

idor said:
Dun worry soon I will join you.... I am like west Ham like that... oni beginner's luck... LOL

With RVN in your side, do you think you will be like West Ham? With Baros or Crouch you might! :bsmilie: Ouch!

Its hard to login in man!

Status
Not open for further replies.