Clubsnap equivalent in Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fisheye

May 26, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
www.massrapid.org
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a forum equivalent of clubsnap for an Australian audience?

If you are an Australian-based photographer / photojournalist/ run a media business, and wouldn't mind an open discussion on the Australian creative industry, would you email me?

Many thanks,
Lydia
lydia@massrapid.org

Hi, Does anyone know if there is a forum equivalent of clubsnap for an Australian audience?

I don't feel there's anything equivalent to Clubsnap, particularly in the size and entertainment.

Some Australian forums come to mind... overclockers Australia's photography subforum, dslrusers, shuttertalk, certain-australian-flickr-groups.

thanks @thenomad and @adam! I agree I haven't found anything as complete as clubsnap yet. But i thought i'd ask. ;)
Any Australian-based photographer around?

Have you heard of ACMP? It caters to professional commercial photographers but you can join under their Trampoline program if you're a student of a recognised photography school, more details in the membership form. They organise monthly meetings in Melbourne, get speakers to talk about their latest works or current issues etc. Good time to network, chat, chill, :) It's not an online forum though, so it's actually better in a way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.