club scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the atmosphere of live bands playing. the thumping of the drums & bass guitar, and not forgetting the nice tunes of the electric guitar. :thumbsup: I'll be engrossed into the music, forget all other worries, thinkings, and enjoy the music. :)

jsbn said:
Actually I dun get what izzit with pubs and discos nowadays.

Last time used to be quite havoc, 1 nite can bust a couple of hundred on drinks, reach home puke in da toilet bowl.

Somehow, such things dun appeal to u once u get older. These dayz, I'll grab some nice Japanese Sake, a good bottle of chilled Tiger, sit in da comfort of my room, fire up some DVDs to watch and drink.

The most go kopitiam with my friend, order a few bottles sit down like ah pek and den tok kok wif my friend and da auntie... :bsmilie:

Those loud music somehow dun appeal to me anymore liao... :(

You used to have hormones. Now you just have a bad liver. :devil:

laugh said:
beer can drink at home.
Why clubs?

What is it that makes pple want to club?

picking up girls is definitely valid.

Showing off dance moves? or showing off how rowdy you can get?

Can I ask how old you are? Just curious.

me? im young still. very late 20s.

dun get me wrong, i got nothing against clubbing. Just interested to know the various reasons one clubs.

its all personal preference. some ppl prefer not to spend so much to get to drink the same thing. some ppl just have too much cash on hand to spend. ;p some ppl are willing to spend that amount to get certain enjoyment, satisfaction & relaxation. :)

LimCB said:
Clubsnapzzzzzzzzzzzz

:thumbsup:
Where's my beer? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.