Club 1000D

Status
Not open for further replies.
thks for the invite titi...will sound out to her but i know zoo or bird pk is not her cup of tea! Would you believe she loves liondancing??? Man i can't imagine wat she will grow up to be! Anyway, i have registered as photographer for coming lion city inline skating event on 7 Mar over at F1 pit stop. Hope to gain some experience in sports shooting from there lah

Sorry to hear about your mother's passing bro Dev.. Keep your spirits up ya..

thks for the invite titi...will sound out to her but i know zoo or bird pk is not her cup of tea! Would you believe she loves liondancing??? Man i can't imagine wat she will grow up to be! Anyway, i have registered as photographer for coming lion city inline skating event on 7 Mar over at F1 pit stop. Hope to gain some experience in sports shooting from there lah

She can be our 1st model.. ;p I'd love to shoot kids..

Eh Fatah come la, we bring UMBRELLA, tribute to Rihanna ele ela ela

cakka

k guys.. I'm ON for the Punggol beach, anyway my fiancee are goin hongkong on 1st march till 4th. So the sunday i'm a free man. hehehe.

To Bro Dev,
Sorry to hear abt it, anyway keep up the shooting spirit ok.

I saw ur thread that u are signing up as photographer for some event rite. Sports event huh?...k great maybe after that shoot u can share ur experience with us. Anyway i and chakka were feelinggggg as sports cameraman.. on the ocbc cycling event..hahaa

K rockfreak count me in for the punggol shoot k.

What you doing over in the UK? Studying?

Yes, studying. I was in Singapore during the xmas period but apparently the first outing was only after I came back here so missed it. dang!

Yes, studying. I was in Singapore during the xmas period but apparently the first outing was only after I came back here so missed it. dang!

So when will you be back for you next break / end of studies?

THE ZOO

We have confirmed that we'll be heading to the Singapore Zoological Garden on the 8 of March at 930 am. Pls confirm how many people are going so that i can arrange the ticket. (discount is given).

THE ZOO

We have confirmed that we'll be heading to the Singapore Zoological Garden on the 8 of March at 930 am. Pls confirm how many people are going so that i can arrange the ticket. (discount is given).

WOW....sounds exciting...who going huh

THE ZOO

:thumbsup: By when must we confirm?

bro Cakka
My mom passed away on 19 Feb...cremated yesterday...so i thought come online chat with you guys den i wont think so much lor...

Sorry to hear that bro, my cousin also passed away in a motorbike accident last weekend. The army Major with the pillion. His birthday 19 Feb. 2 days after his birthday. News spread all over the newspaper....haaaiiizzzz..

The Fourth Club 1000D Outing! Updates Part III

Venue: The Zoo or Jurong Bird park
Time: 8:30 am at the Ang Mo Kio MRT station control.
Date: Proposed 8th March 2008 (Sunday Morning)
Cost: It might be HALF-PRICE!

Bring all you gears + plastic bag for waterproofing

I will talk to the Canon Boss to bring L Lenses for us (no kidding!)
Newbies are also welcome, dont shy2!
Feel free choose the venue and change of date.

List of participants.

1. Mahathir 1000D (97102217)
2. Fatah 1000D (94823347)
3. Cakkarudie 1000D (91522447)
4. Affan aka rocfreaks 1000D
5. Hardeep AKA De3pster 1000D (QC)
6. Kelvin aka netjackalsg 1000D (91070197)
7. William Yang 1000D (81332485)
8. ardaan 50D (97779072)

9. sleepytiti 1000D (TBC)
10. Haslan 1000D (TBC)
11. Emotic 1000D (TBC)
12. Rphotography 450D (TBC)
13. rphotography (TBC)
14. darshan4eos (TBC)

19.20... The More The Merrier

Cheers

mahathir

THE ZOO

Hi there DSLREOS,

So far the number of participants that will be going is ard 14 pax. but only 9 are confirmed(Name in the list are highlighted in green above). another 5 are waiting to be confirmed. When should be the finalize date of the confirmation?

I believe our chief mahathir will help us solve on the list of participant.

Aside to Chief Mahathir.
Chief, DSLREOS need a confirmation of how many of our members are going. Please arrange with him regarding this matter. (hehehe very formal like office boy.)

Last edited:
Guys..
Could you please help me with the last date of confirmation; If i am not working on that day then definetely will join u guys...
(btw..nobody noticed my questions related to third party flashlites :0 )

Guys..
Could you please help me with the last date of confirmation; If i am not working on that day then definetely will join u guys...

Bro, regarding the Zoo outing Im sure Chief M will finalise these few days. He very bz now.

Regarding the Flaslites, well I guess none of us log on these few days is familiar with it. Most of us are noobs. Perhaps you can get assistance from the 'senior' threads.

cakka

anyone free tonight? bro Axis90x and me are thinking of night shoot. may b vivo

how abt bro cakka? wanna see ur new grip :D

Guys..

Oops.. What was your question again bro?

anyone free tonight? bro Axis90x and me are thinking of night shoot. may b vivo

how abt bro cakka? wanna see ur new grip :D

2day & 2moro cannot la, I have 'Guest' in town. So stay home (all day) to catch up with lost times. ;)

cakka

Hi All
I joined this forum some time back but not able to contribute much due to lack of time. I would love to join you guys in your next outings...
Has anyone got speedlite for 1000d, if yes then could you guide me how useful these external flashes are? and anyone has experience with Nissin flashes?

Found your question.. ;)

External flashes are better.. You have the flexibility to bounce/reflect off walls/ceilings to give more diffused, even lighting, resulting in less harsher shadows.. They also have higher power output than the built-in flash.. External flash can also be used off-camera, with a compatible TTL cord, giving more options fore creative lighting..

I'm not sure about Nissin flashes though.. I own a Sunpak.. But flash technique-wise, should be similar..

Join the outings.. We could chat more about it.. You can also post here if you can't wait hehehe..

Status
Not open for further replies.