Club 1000D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bros
2moro Im collecting my Bat Grip, after that shootout to test at esplanade. Fatah joining me.
Anyone else ......... around 4pm.

cakka

Bros
2moro Im collecting my Bat Grip, after that shootout to test at esplanade. Fatah joining me.
Anyone else ......... around 4pm.

cakka

Bro.. You bought original Batt Grip?

Bring tripod, we can shoot the 'Golden Hours' and note the C & C we received. Can improve.

cakka

but monday i got paper in the morning :x
cant go home too late :x
and somemore i need to study
so ard what time you guys leaving ?

Bring tripod, we can shoot the 'Golden Hours' and note the C & C we received. Can improve.

cakka

Was thinking of joining you guys.. I'll call/msg you tmr.. But my future Ministry of Home Affairs might be tagging along..

HEY, I want to make this very clear. You need to study .... YOU DO SO. we can always shoot other times. Club 1000D will always be here even if I kicked the bucket.

SO YOU STAY HOME AND STUDY. I dont want you around, not 2moro.

cakka

HEY, I want to make this very clear. You need to study .... YOU DO SO. we can always shoot other times. Club 1000D will always be here even if I kicked the bucket.

cakka

):
LOL !
my father also dont allow me to go when i told him :x
ok then .
will go other outing .

Please.. For your own good.. Get your priorities right.. Cakka means well.. He's been around longer than most of us here..

Balance your time.. Study when you have to.. After that, you can shoot all you want.. I bet there'll always be outings organised here..

Please.. For your own good.. Get your priorities right.. Cakka means well.. He's been around longer than most of us here..

Balance your time.. Study when you have to.. After that, you can shoot all you want.. I bet there'll always be outings organised here..

i planned to study everything tonight =.=
i know :D
i will study de .

No problem with the Ministry around. Better still if she bring along a few Perm Sec.

cakka

Haha.. Ok.. I'll get in touch with you guys tmr if i'm joining.. Confirm with you by noon..

cakka

waah... cakka.. dont so fierce.. i tot you happening one.. relax abit.. he will study one..

but exam ah.. dont play play.. better not come.. sure next week got outing also..

EOS1000Dclub.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.