Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pengerang Trip Update

Those going Pengerang, please be reminded of the following:

Essentials:
1. Passport have validity to travel. Do not assume, please check.
2. Change SGD to RM. Sufficient to last 2 days to be safe. Bring some SGD for boat ride too.
3. Bring toiletries (shampoo, toothpaste can share but not toothbrush :sweat:) + adequate clothing to change. Quantity up to individual.

Camera Equipment:
1. Camera + Lens (Setup is up to individual)
2. Batts and Batt Charger
3. Tripod
4. Accessories (e.g. filters)
5. Remote (Optional)

Note: I will bring my multi plug.

There will be some changes upon arrival at Pengerang. We will flag down a cab to our resort/chalet destination instead of cycling all the way there due to hilly roads and the amount of stuff we are bringing. This is an advice I got from a relative who just visited the place few weeks back.

Once after check-in to the resort, we will then rent the bicycle and explore the tiny town.

All good to go? I am. :thumbsup:

Lastly, stay healthy and free of the Swine Flu. :)

yes bro, the Big L sure make up for my lack of skill. will get the Tokina UWA when i get back this wed ..... maybe the 70-200 F4 too.

Cakka! This is too much laaa!!! You have come a long way from your first 'L Lens" cough cough lens hood cough cough **

Pengerang Trip Update

Those going Pengerang, please be reminded of the following:

Essentials:
1. Passport have validity to travel. Do not assume, please check.
2. Change SGD to RM. Sufficient to last 2 days to be safe. Bring some SGD for boat ride too.
3. Bring toiletries (shampoo, toothpaste can share but not toothbrush :sweat:) + adequate clothing to change. Quantity up to individual.

Camera Equipment:
1. Camera + Lens (Setup is up to individual)
2. Batts and Batt Charger
3. Tripod
4. Accessories (e.g. filters)
5. Remote (Optional)

Note: I will bring my multi plug.

There will be some changes upon arrival at Pengerang. We will flag down a cab to our resort/chalet destination instead of cycling all the way there due to hilly roads and the amount of stuff we are bringing. This is an advice I got from a relative who just visited the place few weeks back.

Once after check-in to the resort, we will then rent the bicycle and explore the tiny town.

All good to go? I am. :thumbsup:

Lastly, stay healthy and free of the Swine Flu. :)

hooray .... cant wait to go.

ehem...any 50D bros here..ehehehehe, i peng already!!!

ehem...any 50d bros here..ehehehehe, i peng already!!!

hello.. This is the 1000d thread. Not 50d. So pls ah.. dont action bedeh!

hello.. This is the 1000d thread. Not 50d. So pls ah.. dont action bedeh!

hahaha...angry sia. hahaha. kelvin wat is Bedeh?? hahaha. ok la..i not welcome here.. i go sleep la better :sweat:

hehehehe:devil:

u mean everyone here changed to 50D already?

eh .. not me leh .. i never say anything leh .. :D

alamak bro..sori sori ..i tot u.. too sleepy la last nite..i forgot its was deep....hahaha.mind canoot focus. hehehe :lovegrin:

aiya.. waste time la... straight 5dmII already..

wooooo...5dmk2...wee weeeeet........u guys want to noe y i switch or not. i was hungry when i was window shopping on assorted camera model at 1 of the shop. then i do a quick test on 50d..the shutter sound likes KEROPOK LA. (prawn crackers) hehehe. wa i cannot tahan already. so...u noe i noe la ah. irresistable. :devil:

wooooo...5dmk2...wee weeeeet........u guys want to noe y i switch or not. i was hungry when i was window shopping on assorted camera model at 1 of the shop. then i do a quick test on 50d..the shutter sound likes KEROPOK LA. (prawn crackers) hehehe. wa i cannot tahan already. so...u noe i noe la ah. irresistable. :devil:

Wah. 50D seh. Power lah. Rented it once. But i'd personally go straight to a full framer. ;p Then got good camera must join me lah like that. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.