Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro dev the event its not just for tonight right? got few weeks more right?

come tonight lah.. :D

dev i juz text you lol

I'll be going down tmr.. And I guess Dev cancel it cos he has smth on tonight.. I'll recee the place tmr and sun you can join him along for the SSS

waah.. tonight also so quiet ah.. something to share what i did just now.. what you guys think?

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

this what you do when you are so bored.. tmr i sure go down to the riverfestival.. anyone wanna tag along.. be my guest.. just drop me a msg.

waah.. tonight also so quiet ah.. something to share what i did just now.. what you guys think?

this what you do when you are so bored.. tmr i sure go down to the riverfestival.. anyone wanna tag along.. be my guest.. just drop me a msg.

your first picture like out of focus. 2nd pic if the O's are thicker, would be great, and the thing on the left is a serious distraction IMO. This like a advert for drug addict like that sia. haha..

Oh and your watermarks too big la. try to hide it somewhere at a corner or something. People wanna look at the picture not the watermarks..

anyone up for SSS today??
there is one combined NDP rehearsal today. should start at 5+.

anyone coming along?

will there be fireworks also? at like 8pm? ill be at esplanade area at ard 3

wow, thats what you do when you're bored??

I did this when I was bored.
Spidey_Versus_GreenGoblin_by_Draken413o.jpg

Ima loser.

hahaha.. i guess your more bored than me.. but thats some good comic .. staring at it for like 5 mins.. and sorta got the story.. lol

badly done one though.. my tripod shifted twice.. but yeah the green goblin threw his bomb at spiderman but spidey was fast erecting and could roll forward quicker to avoid while kicking normans head in.

ooo.. I put erecting hehehehehehe..

-.-

i went to look look see see around boat quay yesterday :)
maybe tomorrow going down there again but with my tripod, i left my tripod at home last night... =/ set it down to wear socks then shoe then open door go out =.=" forgot all abt my tripod..

ok.. so i re-did the photo again.. and i have the concept of a quit smoking campaign... is it better?

quit%20now.jpg

Nice stuff Cakka.....dunno it's ur hands stop shakin or ur pocket start shakin but must be worth it!!!:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Nice stuff Cakka.....dunno it's ur hands stop shakin or ur pocket start shakin but must be worth it!!!:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

wow, cakka, you're photos starting to shine! I need to get a L lens too!

yes bro, the Big L sure make up for my lack of skill. will get the Tokina UWA when i get back this wed ..... maybe the 70-200 F4 too.

draken/deepster

you're not alone ...... Cakka oso very bored leh.

3646494076_de69985f48.jpg

more boring stuff on my flickr

show off!.. eh.. hair grow already ah.. must be yun nam.. they sure work wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.