Club 1000D- TCSS part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group photos from the May Day Ubin Outing.

DSC_0217copy.jpg

DSC_0284copy.jpg

sorry for the distortion for those on the ends of the photos, UWA will have that prob. haha.

Group photos from the May Day Ubin Outing.

DSC_0217copy.jpg

DSC_0284copy.jpg

sorry for the distortion for those on the ends of the photos, UWA will have that prob. haha.

lol u very enthu in all the pics :thumbsup:

"Super model" of the year!!! :bsmilie:

3496947766_456ebbff1e_b.jpg

for those who donno.. this is the nikon guy in our thread.. see the face clearly.. next time outing can mark already.. hahahhaha;p

waaa Fedo got Black Rapid now eh.

:devil: Photography is a BORING HOBBY la ... dunno whyyyyyy u guys so excited:blah::complain::mad2:

how long more will you still be in cardiff?

1000d guys did u all see that the uniform of 450 group...??? where is ours?? look like so long already .. :)

u should see him before i took this shot. He was sooo enthu la. hahaha.

You were the one looking for flash trigger right? D200 does not support CLS?
I sent you a PM but no reply from you.

how long more will you still be in cardiff?

Bro, I left Cardiff oready. Now back in the land that GOD forgot ... Benghazi, Libya .... NO Cold Beers No Alchohol.:angry:

In case you get to Cardiff, dont miss the castle right smack in town. and if time permit swing over to Brecon. Nothing much in Cardiff Bay for SSS except for the Norwegian Church and 'Slug'.

that shot would have been better without the bars

Bro, I left Cardiff oready. Now back in the land that GOD forgot ... Benghazi, Libya .... NO Cold Beers No Alchohol.:angry:

In case you get to Cardiff, dont miss the castle right smack in town. and if time permit swing over to Brecon. Nothing much in Cardiff Bay for SSS except for the Norwegian Church and 'Slug'.

I just bought a carton of carlsberg :lovegrin:

nvm, we can always meet up back in singapore!

Status
Not open for further replies.