Cleaning Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.
adamadam said:
How do you use your vacuum cleaner on it?
Show me how!!!

I'm scared that it sucks up my lens, and sucks the insides out, and also breaks the glass when it sucks pulls the lens towards it and smashes against the vacuum cleaner, or I scratch the lens when I start rubbing the vacuum cleaner head on it :(

Your lens is made of glass while vacuum tube is made of plastic, even if the plastic tube accidentally gets stuck to your lens, also cannot scratch lens.
Just like using a knife to cut tofu and not the other way around. ;)

Anyway just bring your vacuum close enough to suck dust away from your lens. Simple as that!!! :bsmilie:

hi, anyone knows where to get the 3m microfibre cloth?

epia said:
Hi, does anyone know how much does a lens pen, pec pad and SensorSwipe cost?

Hi,

I bought the pec pad wipes (100pcs) for $15, lens pen for $10 and the eclipse cleaner for $18. All bought at CP.

frankly speaking, the wipes though stated as lint free is not really lint free. after wiping u still see some lints left behind. as for the eclipse cleaner, it will leave cleaning streaks behind and can be really fustrating trying to remove them. using the wipes couldn't fully remove the streaks. overall conclusion from my experience, :thumbsd:

about lens pen, i found that after brushing will leave some tiny tiny dots behind. not sure why that happen. maybe my brush dirty liao. but only used it for a few times leh. :confused:

ohmymy said:
Hi,

I bought the pec pad wipes (100pcs) for $15, lens pen for $10 and the eclipse cleaner for $18. All bought at CP.

frankly speaking, the wipes though stated as lint free is not really lint free. after wiping u still see some lints left behind. as for the eclipse cleaner, it will leave cleaning streaks behind and can be really fustrating trying to remove them. using the wipes couldn't fully remove the streaks. overall conclusion from my experience, :thumbsd:

about lens pen, i found that after brushing will leave some tiny tiny dots behind. not sure why that happen. maybe my brush dirty liao. but only used it for a few times leh. :confused:

Hi people,

I got a Lens pen recently too.
Try to clean the UV filter with it, and I also encounter some sticky particle left behind. ( Maybe I don't know how to use...)

Anyone got any idea how to use a lens pen correctly?
Please advice....

Thank you.

Are there different brands of lenspen selling in singapore? Or issit the authentic one call lenspens...???

A bit confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.