Cj7 Soft Toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawoo

Deregistered
Aug 6, 2004
nowhere
:bsmilie:TO ALL THOSE CJ7 FANNATICS, GOOD NEWS FOR U COS IF U LIKED THE SOFT TOY,CLEMENTI AVE 3 NEXT TO THE NTUC BESIDE McDonald THERE IS 1 STALL SELLING THE CJ7 SOFTTOY..

GOT 2 SIZES. SMALL $6.90 BIG $8.90..

excellent info! my wife's crazy bout that CJ7..:thumbsup:

OMG... Can't imagine I received a warning for posting this...with the heading on top written

:Informal, irreverent coffeeshop chat.. Dear moderator so can u kindly define the meaning of that word : IRREVERENT PLEASE... THANKS A LOT.

OMG... Can't imagine I received a warning for posting this...with the heading on top written

:Informal, irreverent coffeeshop chat.. Dear moderator so can u kindly define the meaning of that word : IRREVERENT PLEASE... THANKS A LOT.

1st this is not your own house. Whats the point of having CAPS in your 1st post? If anyone didnt tell you, having a All/Almost all CAPs sentence is considered rude in the internet.

2nd re-read your warning PM before making a big fuss of nothing in public. I don't and can't understand why would you want to do that. What are you trying to prove?

3rd By making words bigger and with different colors, what are you trying to prove?

Since you like to be so open, I am publicly announcing that I am giving you a major infraction for your rudeness in your post.

Last but not least, a piece of advice to any CS member who likes to wash your dirty linen in public, let us know. Instead of msging you in private about your warning, we are more than willing to share the warning/infractions we normally issue via PM in public.

Thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.