Civil Defence Heritage Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy the trip ;) , went to Chinese Heritage after that for further session . Hope there more of such in future.

ray_stinger said:
Man...im still waiting processing my pictures...nice outing...i think majority who attended are Nikon users...Canon users like me feels like the minority! :p

What about me? Lone Lumix user. However, I felt at home with Snowspeeder and Co. Only still can't participate in discussion coz my knowledge of lenses still very shallow! So just listen lor......... :embrass:

it's sure was a great outing. Totally enjoyed it...... :thumbsup:

Thank snowspeeder for organising this... now that I know what's happening there... I'll be bringing my family the next time ;p

apologies I gotta chao earlier... gotta work... now still working :cry:

My 1 pic I managed to post during my lunch @ Mac.

IMG_0166.jpg

enjoy.

CYRN said:
My 1 pic I managed to post during my lunch @ Mac.

IMG_0166.jpg

enjoy.

Nice mini rainbow! :thumbsup:
Just now some of the water fell onto my lens.. now its equipment cleaning time... :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

CYRN said:
Thank snowspeeder for organising this... now that I know what's happening there... I'll be bringing my family the next time ;p

apologies I gotta chao earlier... gotta work... now still working :cry:

Nice meeting you. :bsmilie:

Nice meeting everyone. ;)

Lifeworld, dun like that. It's matter of time u going to upgrade real soon ;)

Did not come today because I felt that it is too big a group for me to be in it. Sorry if any of you waited for me.

ray_stinger said:
Hi CYRN, i guess you are the only other 10D user besides me right? :D

Anyway some of my pictures are up and they can be found here :)

hahaha...yup.. think only 2 tandys there...

Nice pics u got there.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

good shot ppl! very good!

too :embrass: to post mine... :embrass:

Ray_stinger - r u the one followed us to CP later on.. I cant rem all the ppl nick... :cool:

josho said:
good shot ppl! very good!

too :embrass: to post mine... :embrass:

Ray_stinger - r u the one followed us to CP later on.. I cant rem all the ppl nick... :cool:

Josh - post leh!!! ;)

icarus said:
Josh - post leh!!! ;)

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
I got most of the pic out of focus because I forgotten that Im not using AF. Training my eye on manual and my brain. ;p

Still doing the pic... will post once I got it done ;p
(I need to train more more more!!!)

It was nice meeting so many new faces today. Was a pity that I didn't get to know many of you better due to the size of the group. Well, there'll be more shooting opportunities to come in the future. Do keep a lookout not just at this forum, but also at the panasonic and sony forums where outings are organized as well that welcome all users.

Here're my pics. Do post your pics here at this link as well so that it's easier for all to see...
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=1160715#post1160715

I done a little but currently my computer is down again!!! Infected by serious prob which I dunno what happen. :dunno: Been formatting 3times... :cry:

Hope I can put up the pic real soon

Good job eveyone :cool:

ray_stinger - nice meeting u wor

Status
Not open for further replies.